Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

PennLive - FBI delivers subpoenas to several Pa. Republican lawmakers: sources say

Federal investigators delivered subpoenas or paid visits to several House and Senate Republican offices in the Pennsylvania Capitol on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to multiple sources.

At least some of the individuals receiving subpoenas were told they were not targets of an investigation, according to at least six sources reached by PennLive, but that they may have information of interest to the FBI. All of the sources had been briefed on the investigative moves in some way, but demanded anonymity in order to discuss them.

The information being requested centered around U.S. Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., and the effort to seek alternate electors as part of former President Donald Trump’s efforts to remain in office after the 2020 election, several sources said.

Custom tees don't take long to make a mockup for advertising, plus she doesn't have any committee responsibilities to get in the way of her grifting time.
Oh true. :dry:

Edit: Wrong thread I guess? Looks like someone posted this in the other thread.

Last edited:
Send a sheriff or deputy to drag his ass to court. Like any average American would be.

Send a sheriff or deputy to drag his ass to court. Like any average American would be.
As the DOJ moves methodically up, I think we will see harsher and harsher sentences. Now, I could be wrong, but think that knee-jerk reactions won’t always play out well in court. My guess is that most people are less concerned about Garland and can appreciate his approach. Just because the attorney general isn’t going in like Conan the barbarian, doesn’t mean he isn’t doing his job. There are nuances in the legal system in this country and it’s important to get all of your ducks in a row. as I’ve said many times, I’d rather a prosecutor take their time then rush in and not get a conviction. That’s not to say there will be a conviction in this case, but would it really matter if it takes an extra three or four or five or six months? Sometimes the answer is yes, but I think that people a lot smarter than us are making these calls. To me it’s very, very clear that there is a lot more integrity in this administration than there was in the previous one and I think patience in this case, is the right call.

Edit: this was done by voice recognition so please excuse any grammatical errors.

As the DOJ moves methodically up, I think we will see harsher and harsher sentences. Now, I could be wrong, but think that knee-jerk reactions won’t always play out well in court. My guess is that most people are less concerned about Garland and can appreciate his approach. Just because the attorney general isn’t going in like Conan the barbarian, doesn’t mean he isn’t doing his job. There are nuances in the legal system in this country and it’s important to get all of your ducks in a row. as I’ve said many times, I’d rather a prosecutor take their time then rush in and not get a conviction. That’s not to say there will be a conviction in this case, but would it really matter if it takes an extra three or four or five or six months? Sometimes the answer is yes, but I think that people a lot smarter than us are making these calls. To me it’s very, very clear that there is a lot more integrity in this administration than there was in the previous one and I think patience in this case, is the right call.

Edit: this was done by voice recognition so please excuse any grammatical errors.
It's not a knee jerk reaction to issue an arrest warrant or a bench warrant and pick someone up for failing to appear. It's the law and what happens to average Americans who fail to appear. Arrest him, bring him to court, do what needs to be done according to the law.

It's not a knee jerk reaction to issue an arrest warrant or a bench warrant and pick someone up for failing to appear. It's the law and what happens to average Americans who fail to appear. Arrest him, bring him to court, do what needs to be done according to the law.
Do you even know that there was a date set that he had to report? maybe I’m wrong, but I’m guessing that he has attorneys that are filing legal motions. Now, I understand most people don’t have access to that sort of thing and I’ve never said that the justice system is fair. when someone says that you should send a sheriff to drag his ass to court or whatever, that sounds like a knee-jerk reaction. Especially if you don’t know the details of the subpoena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"