Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

Term limits don't fix a Ef'ed up political structure. It's a band-aid that doesn't work. I've seen it "work" up close. Frankly, I WANT some of those "career politicians" in office. The problem is voter suppression and corporate influence in politics. The new guys and gals are every bit as bad as the old guys and gals and are backed by the exact same special (corporate) interests. You don't put a lid on Oil, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, etc. lobbies by changing chess pieces. You go after the players and the rest takes care of itself. If you really want to get rid of these hack politicians and their political influence, you don't do it by telling them they are termed out because there's someone just as bad waiting in line with a nice war chest funded by the same people who funded the last person.

He names HIMSELF one of the leading political theorists in the world?

Jeezuz... Such ****ing idiots.

Spoiler: He is not the leading anything in the world. He was a McCain staffer.

That is his entry into politics and from there he just got on the grift gravy train.

These are the lying morons celebrated by the Right and who if they had their way would be executing citizens in the streets.

They are seditionists egging on a civil war and terrorism, period.

So the common thread now on Fox News opinion hosts is Nancy Pelosi is at fault for the riot and not Trump.

That didn't take as long as I thought.

Who among us can forget the mob’s chants of “FIGHT FOR NANCY”?

Sometimes I can still hear it in my nightmares.

And when they were looking for Nancy, they weren’t after her to do her harm. They wanted to report to their master and show her what a good job they did. Because they were antifa, you see.

So the common thread now on Fox News opinion hosts is Nancy Pelosi is at fault for the riot and not Trump.
Talk about victim blaming. I have very little love for Nancy, but Jesus.

Who among us can forget the mob’s chants of “FIGHT FOR NANCY”?

Sometimes I can still hear it in my nightmares.

And when they were looking for Nancy, they weren’t after her to do her harm. They wanted to report to their master and show her what a good job they did. Because they were antifa, you see.
That's why they stole her laptop. They were such big fans, they wanted a souvenir.

Last edited:

That conspiracy theory has no basis in reality. She wasn't the one telling the MAGAts and Proud Boys to "fight like hell".

What still floors me about the republicans who acquitted Trump is that they basically decided that his power is more important than THEIR lives. Like, I get that they don’t give a **** about the cops or the crazy insurrectionists who died that day. I KNOW they would be totally fine if any Democrats were killed. We’ve learned without a shadow of a doubt while they were blocking COVID relief and spewing anti-mask propaganda that they couldn’t care less about the lives of other people. But they literally decided that if their supporters would have found and killed them that day, BECAUSE TRUMP TOLD THEM TO, that’s okay. Don’t blame him, because, ya know, he might help us win another term where we get to not help people for another 6 years.

The only thing I can think is that they believe that if this bloodthirsty mob had found them, they would have stopped to take the time to figure out which ones were Republicans and let them go. Yeah, okay. Maybe the really recognizable ones like Cruz or Graham would have benefited from that. But some of the bottom feeders that lay low would have been attacked just the same. They would have been Topher Grace at the end of that stupid Predators movie, screaming, “I’m one of YOU!” while being ripped to pieces.

All those tweets by Nancy Pelosi like "fight like hell", "be there, will be wild", "the election was stolen", "we love you, you're special", "this is the greatest witchhunt in the history of the US" were too much! Trump would never say something like that. :o

They blame Nancy for the same reason they blame rape victims. The victim had the audacity to do something that encouraged their attacker. With rape victims its the clothes they wore. With Nancy its the fact she didn't submit to Trump. If only she had done what Trump and the Proud Boys wanted January 6 wouldn't have happened. And let's not forget she is a woman standing up to a man. The worst sin of all in the mind of some of these thugs.

lol, Trump must’ve been angered by McConnell’s public condemnation of his actions even though he begrudgingly voted to acquit him in the end. I hope this hurts Mitch(along utter GOP members) in a big way politically.

Could Trump lead to the destruction of the GOP? That’s wishful thinking on my part but Donald is a kind of a like a mad dog that didn’t really put a leash on. They either find some way to tighten the leash, or let him run loose. Either way. This isn’t looking too good for this party, which may end up looking good for Dems.

Last edited:
Moscow Mitch destroyed by another puppet.

I’m not defending Mitch here, but if it weren’t for him, Cheetoh wouldn’t have gotten 2 of those 3 Supreme Court nominations, or his tax cut, or saved his ass during the first impeachment.

I think Bannon was upset Giuliani was giving credit to Antifa too.

Ha, that's awesome. All the Antifa rubbish came from their own allies. Love the mixed messaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"