The Fortress of Solitude

I wonder, since the ship/fortress was destroyed in MOS, if we'll see Clark seek out a new Kryptonian ship to use as a fortress in part 2. After all, Krypton sent out a ton of scout ships, so perhaps he finds one on another planet and either retreats there when he needs to, or brings it to Earth.

Can I just say how pleased I was when watching Man of Steel that some of these ideas I posted back in 2010 were scene on the big scree :woot: Not sure if Goyer is lurking around here or not but you know where those ideas came from...and you're welcome!

Nice Daybreak, you deserve a story credit :)

I'm sure someone's brought this up already, but what guarantee is there that there will be another Fortress? I know Superman's supposed to have one, but maybe in this new movie universe, he doesn't. My point is, the argument that "but in the comics" doesn't work because the rules are different in the movies, obviously.

I wonder, since the ship/fortress was destroyed in MOS, if we'll see Clark seek out a new Kryptonian ship to use as a fortress in part 2. After all, Krypton sent out a ton of scout ships, so perhaps he finds one on another planet and either retreats there when he needs to, or brings it to Earth.

Maybe the new one can be in the rain forest like John Byrne's Superman.

They should've kept that one ship, lol. It was so cool.

Was that actually the Fortress in the movie? I never got the impression, other than it being in Antarctica, that it was meant to be the actual Fortress.

Although I guess its destruction, during a face-off between Supes and Zod, kinda mirrors the Wayne Manor destruction in Batman Begins during a face-off between Bruce and Ra's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"