The Funny Pics Thread: With new and improved funny! - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]353151[/split]

I think this bears repeating...

In an attempt to 'keep with the funny'...the staff would like to remind everyone of a very specific list of things that ARE NOT APPROPRIATE to make fun of, mock, or in any way try to pass off as humorous.

The following are inappropriate:

*Abortion
*Pedophilia (which includes Pedobear)
*Necrophilia
*Pretty much anything that ends in -philia
*Molestation
*Rape
*Suicide
*G-strings/Thongs
*Nipples
*Sex
*Language that is banned by the pre-installed word censor
*Ethnicity
*Sexual Orientation
*'Falcon Punch' (in ANY form, directly related to abortion or not)
*Inappropriate Signs (like flipping the bird)
*Racist images/stereotypes

With that said, let's keep with the funny!

:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take a few minutes to review what is and isn't appropriate to post in this thread. There always seems to be a needless debate on this subject with every new incarnation of this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Since this is the title screen of the thread so to speak, I think we should start it straight hacking!
machinecode.jpg

An old joke, but I thought this iteration was well made.
ZZ4F8C3274.jpg

Galifanakis immigrates to America. I love his 3 goals in life.
ZZ791D6C21-550x687.jpg

Please take a few minutes to review what is and isn't appropriate to post in this thread. There always seems to be a needless debate on this subject with every new incarnation of this thread.

Thank you.
I shall not review the rules, darn you!

(Is that the sort of debate you were after?)

that's just weird... and might get deleted. idk, they're very touchy here.

Considering how quickly the hotties threads and threads dedicated to female celebrities get closed for too many bikini pics getting posted, I'm sure that post is getting deleted yesterday.

Too many bikini pics? Honestly? What do mods do in private? Avoid the beach at all costs?

BWAHAHAHA the only place more anal than the hype are proctologist conventions!
That didn't even break any rules, THERE WAS NO ****ING NIPPLES!

I remember some mods dropping the hammer a couple years back and saying you can't even post censored nude pictures.

Did you slap black bars over the naughty bits? Too bad, it's getting deleted anyway.

Wasn't any black bars, it was a body with eyes were the nipples would be, mouth where the bellybutton was. Deleted and infracted.

I was speaking generally. I saw the pic you posted. It was kinda obvious it was getting deleted.

Mods needs something to cry about each week, I guess this was their time.

Watch out Nathan... Captain Falcon has the Falcon Punch. Just that knowledge alone might result in infraction. :rolleyes:

Then we will have hit a new low, if that's even possible.

as am i. i'm collecting my tears in a glass and drinking my sorrow...it tastes like shame.

Nipples, god forbid.

BWAHAHAHA the only place more anal than the hype are proctologist conventions!
That didn't even break any rules, THERE WAS NO ****ING NIPPLES!

Wasn't any black bars, it was a body with eyes were the nipples would be, mouth where the bellybutton was. Deleted and infracted.

You're not this dense Bubonic. If you cannot understand why what you posted is not appropriate for this website then I don't know what to say.
Mods needs something to cry about each week, I guess this was their time.

Are you, of all people, really going to hop on board the mod-hate train Aesop? I thought you were better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"