The Funny Pics Thread: With new and improved funny! - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
christmasgiftsh.jpg

Morbid...but clever! I think I found my uncanny valley! :yay:

I like da jelly donut one best though!

You know what? Screw it. Not doing this in public.

Last edited:
Starts with slow clap...

then....

:applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud

And to be clear, I'm not part of the mod hate group.

I think you guys are taking it a bit too seriously(Not the mods). If they take down one picture, just put up another and keep the funny rolling :awesome:

No big deal.

It's something that's been brewing for a while Hurm and it goes beyond this thread, hence me taking my issue to a private locale.

Alright, I never come into this thread, but here are my two cents:

No lawyer, cop, etc will ever interpret the same law the same way. Sometimes, you can drive 5 miles over the speed limit, no problem. Might not even be caught. But, on other days, you will. It's a fact of life. Same thing here. We see something, we do something about it. Not all of us will flag things the same way, and no matter what conditions you have, no two moderators ever will approach all situations the same. That said, I try to judge all situations fairly. In this particular case, the right decision was made. I am not coming in here to lecture people about proper or improper material. Most of you should know the line by now. But, I do ask that no one jump to hasty conclusions.

For the foreseeable future this thread is closed, it's a pain in the ass and not worth the hassle. Some feel that to be funny they need to push the envelope and when a mod tries to bring the thread in line we get the same set of posters with the pitchforks and banners.

Well there's an easy way to prevent you guys getting any more infractions and us having to deal with the whining and faux rebellion, we'll just not bother with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"