'The GIF Thread' - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would just be depressing.

superdude1_zpsfd63852f.gif

superdude2_zps8759f53a.gif

Superswag!!! :D

Yeah if you're a princess. Gunter knows what's up.

6iS5cU6.gif

That's cold. Can't stand racist parents.

Stay away from that human kid. It's parents won't take it back if you touch it.

What is it with that Adventure Time show? A ton of people reference it, and my cousins love it too. It looks kinda dumb just from the images I've seen.

Give it a whirl!

It kind of works like a Pixar movie where there's humor that can be appreciated by both kids and adults, and some humor that mostly just adults will get. I was a bit confused by it as well, but then I sat down and watched a few episodes and it all made sense.

It is stupid dumb fun on the surface but it has interesting characters and a deep depressing backstory for most of them and the world itself. It's on season five now and it's episodes may only be 10 minutes each but it has a well thought out cohesive story line the whole way through.

Edit: James, it never makes sense. Don't get his hopes up.

I meant more that the appeal of the show would make sense. The show itself is nonsense. :D

Give it a whirl!

It kind of works like a Pixar movie where there's humor that can be appreciated by both kids and adults, and some humor that mostly just adults will get. I was a bit confused by it as well, but then I sat down and watched a few episodes and it all made sense.

It is stupid dumb fun on the surface but it has interesting characters and a deep depressing backstory for most of them and the world itself. It's on season five now and it's episodes may only be 10 minutes each but it has a well thought out cohesive story line the whole way through.

Edit: James, it never makes sense. Don't get his hopes up.

Lol, thanks for the responses guys. I'll have to give it a try when I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"