'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross is a *****e. How long did it take him to crawl into another girls pants during the break? He doesn't deserve Rachel. :o

I literally just put together some nice gifs right before they managed the thread...now I cant edit my post and copy the stuff over to here :( what a fail

K1MyElV.gif
sgazm5K.gif

tFM8e2j.gif
teetApB.gif

08dVvOW.gif
Tu4iwKT.gif

I literally just put together some nice gifs right before they managed the thread...now I cant edit my post and copy the stuff over to here :( what a fail

Yes you can.

Click the "multi quote this post" button of the post in the other thread...

then click on the "quote this post" of any post in this thread....

when the reply to thread box pops up with the post from this thread in it, delete that post (if you do not want it in the post you are making)....

then look at the bottom of the box by the smilies....

you will see a place to put a check mark next to that says "do you want to quote a post from another thread in here".....

Check that and then click on submit reply.

Yes you can.

Click the "multi quote this post" button of the post in the other thread...

then click on the "quote this post" of any post in this thread....

when the reply to thread box pops up with the post from this thread in it, delete that post (if you do not want it in the post you are making)....

then look at the bottom of the box by the smilies....

you will see a place to put a check mark next to that says "do you want to quote a post from another thread in here".....

Check that and then click on submit reply.

You rock C. LEE Thanks!

Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: Legends of the Dark Knight

S39cocr.gif
2iNaZxF.gif

4TzMN8P.gif
9ANo3dd.gif

gmQlhLL.gif
cMD9KyK.gif

XNkUoDu.gif
atMJBvE.gif

2byHVfA.gif
ZRvfwof.gif

Kane, would you mind making just the Batman bit of the last gif into 75x75? :)

My favorite Question quote from JL was "The plastic tips on shoelaces are called aglets, their true purpose is sinister" :D

Yeah, I loved the Question on that show. His encounter with Lex Luthor is another favorite, where they talk about predestination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"