'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my new favorite meme. Stoic monkey can be response for anything.

hobbit1_zps7c79e60b.gif

hobbit2_zps46843abd.gif

hobbit3_zps78dc5d06.gif

Immediately thought of that scene when I saw The Hobbit

:'O It's so...poetic.

*waits for someone to whine and complain* : o

8ebOtTt.gif

cJgryyE.gif

gbmKTCv.gif

Qhz7PDz.gif

lZxAnza.gif

iHkTQCG.gif

IbENyGG.gif

jo7KTSl.gif

agC8Iri.gif

xWdY5Zy.gif

I have really got to finish watching that. Maybe this weekend

I also need to give that Tron toon a try. Sadly I don't have Disney XD, but it's probably available somewhere.

I already made a request in the Avatar Request form, but I feel like it will get done sooner here. Would someone be kind enough to please make me a 100x100 of this please:

Spider-ManpatrotoicAmericanFlagjump.gif

I already made a request in the Avatar Request form, but I feel like it will get done sooner here. Would someone be kind enough to please make me a 100x100 of this please:

Spider-ManpatrotoicAmericanFlagjump.gif

gvABlH6.gif

Thanks, Spuzz but I seem to be having trouble uploading it. When I save it to my drive and try to upload it as my avy it just shows up black. When I try and go by the URL it says the remote file is to large. :huh: I may have over 2,000 posts and have been here for about 12 years but I feel like total noob right now.

gif is about 250kb. i think that's too large for hype avvys

gif is about 250kb. i think that's too large for hype avvys

Oh, hmmm I thought we could do 100x100 gifs. Shows what I know after all these years. Well, I would really appreciate someone whipping up a correctly sized avatar gif of that flag scene I posted. Thanks.

You can do 100x100. Unfortunately I guess the one I made you is too big a FILE size not measurement size. Sorry :(

I can make it work but I'd have to tamper with the frames a bit. That okay? Unless someone has a better way to compress file size. I'm a semi-noob too at this stuff XD

I feel that if the avatar request thread was in the community that the thread would be better.

Sure. As long as it's not too fast I'm good with some modifications. Thanks again, Spuzz, I really appreciate it!

Not a prob Sidey ol' pal.

And again, if someone else can do this a better way before I do feel free.

God, this movie looks ****ing stellar.

EDIT: Actually, could someone make an avy of the bottom left one? Thanks in advance.

cqzFHBt.gif

I tried but it might be too big again. Hey Kane since you fixed the last one I made, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back