• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'The GIF Thread' - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite lines.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/58848732910/my-name-is-not-oswald-penguin-batman-returns

FQ2rYjy.gif
Rr2ASxE.gif

Jo7Qw1S.gif
kvEIMgs.gif

I love that movie. It's a great combination of sarcasm, cheese and great story and characters.

I love it, it's basically a dark, twisted silver age comic. People complain about the rocket loaded penguins but come on, dumber things have happened in batman comics lol

What program do you guys use to make gifs. Is it easy to use. And more importantly... is it free

What program do you guys use to make gifs. Is it easy to use. And more importantly... is it free

You can get GIMP (which is free) and do some animated gifs that way, although Ulead GIF animator is pretty good too.

I use Photoshop CS5 but yeah as The Navigator said, GIMP is free to use.

The dog in the blue car keeps looking back like "Eat my dust!"

I must say, I've been somewhat impressed by Beware the Batman. Having grown up with Batman the Animated series and see every animated series after it fall short of the sheer depth of TAS, this one has a lot to it.
As was the problem with Young Justice however, a 30 minute time slot minus ever increasing time for commercials leaves you very little time to tell a compelling story.
Still, they do pretty well.

I use Photoshop CS5 but yeah as The Navigator said, GIMP is free to use.
but you dont load the whole movie or episode into photoshop when you create short scenes ? my photoshop crashed when i loaded a 40 minute episode :woot:

but you dont load the whole movie or episode into photoshop when you create short scenes ? my photoshop crashed when i loaded a 40 minute episode :woot:

I use VirtualDub to edit the videos.

Oh god. I remember that.

All the florescent colors the 90's could provide.

The intro song was the most 90's rap song in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"