'The GIF Thread' - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had some beautiful, beautiful shots, but I really didn't like it that much.
The dialogue was too hammy and the performances weren't good enough to make it feel legitimate.

Plus, the first time I watched it I laughed when the Aleins started showing up. It was just so out of nowhere.
But, it's well directed and well shot, I just don't see it as a great portrayal of either Batman or especially The Joker.

I'm still alive... :(

mHDqU.gif

a5jjq.gif

YJbbp.gif

HwHNb.gif

The guy that directed that honestly deserves some kind of shot at a show or something. :o

That was such a neat little movie. Not a fan of the batsuit, but using a black belt was a nice touch.

I just watched it for the first time. For 7 minutes I was totally enthralled. Not only was that great direction, that had to be the best portrayal I've seen of all those characters in a long, long time. Kudos to the actors who played Batman and Joker! :wow:

I'm just sad they are so small. So what ever happened to that director?

It had some beautiful, beautiful shots, but I really didn't like it that much.
The dialogue was too hammy and the performances weren't good enough to make it feel legitimate.

Plus, the first time I watched it I laughed when the Aleins started showing up. It was just so out of nowhere.
But, it's well directed and well shot, I just don't see it as a great portrayal of either Batman or especially The Joker.
Guess I wasn't clear in my missive Sandy Collora (The aforementioned Director) Directed his first feature which I have linked in the quoted post...
like this?
[YT]Vp4DzRFSeq8[/YT]
the youtube link is the trailer :cwink:

Guess I wasn't clear in my missive Sandy Collora (The aforementioned Director) Directed his first feature which I have linked in the quoted post...
the youtube link is the trailer :cwink:

I saw the trailer. I was more interested in the Batman: Dead End story. I enjoy a Batman who doesn't sound like he's trying to clear his throat all the time, and a Joker who sounds like Mark Hamil's clone. Visually, everything was spot on: Batman's cape when he stood up, Joker's grin, Predator's armor, and the Xenomorphs appearance at the end were all delights to the eye.

I liked the show and everything, but they REALLY depowered superman to the point that it was almost frustrating and annoying.

Well in that episode, Supes had never encountered someone like Batman. Makes sense that Bruce could catch Kal off guard and throw him like that. Superman had never encountered a human like Batman before. That wasn't a show of strength on Batman's part, but simple leverage and martial arts. He never did catch Kal off guard like that again, though.

I loved that scene. He got caught off guard, simply because he never expected any human to be crazy enough, to try and throw him.

like this?
[YT]Vp4DzRFSeq8[/YT]
I really enjoyed Hunter Prey. They made a neat sci-fi movie with low budget, without feeling cheap or silly IMO.

It felt like one of those cool sci-fi stories from the 60:s or 70:s.

I really enjoyed Hunter Prey. They made a neat sci-fi movie with low budget, without feeling cheap or silly IMO.

It felt like one of those cool sci-fi stories from the 60:s or 70:s.
I don't want to derail the thread so anyone wishing to further discuss the flick is welcome to come over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"