The Hype's Hottest Man Tourney: Round 1 Match 1 - Colin Farrell VS David Beckham

First of all, I think you should've made the poll public. I'm curious. :O

Second.. this match would have been a hard one for me like... maybe 3 years ago when I was crushing on Farrell but the stuff I've read about him in the tabloids have turned me off him. He's still hot and I think he's talented but... nah.

BECKHAM FTW!! Footballers are teh awesome. And Becks is a fantastic footballer and he seems to be a decent fella and I like him. I'd like him much more if his wife is out of the picture but... GO BECKS!! :heart:

Yeah.. they should be public next round.

Yeah, I'll make it public.

I always have trouble with polls.

I always forget to make them, and if I do, I can never go back and edit them. :csad:

They will next round. :o

Unless we can get a mod to change it up.

Two questions:
1) Where is the option for "Neither"? I want to vote.
2) Howcome none of my nominations got into the tourney? I thought we had something special. :csad:

Two questions:
1) Where is the option for "Neither"? I want to vote.
2) Howcome none of my nominations got into the tourney? I thought we had something special. :csad:

Two Answers:
1) The woman polls never had a "Neither" option, thus neither will these.
2) The men selected had been nominated by more than one person.

We will have something special, Franny, but girls get what girls want. :o

I think Colin Farrell would rape David Beckham if you put them into a room together, so I'ma vote for him.

jag

Two Answers:
1) The woman polls never had a "Neither" option, thus neither will these.
2) The men selected had been nominated by more than one person.

We will have something special, Franny, but girls get what girls want. :o

1) :csad:
2) Nosebleed nominated Carell as well. :yay:
3) :heart:

1) :csad:
2) Nosebleed nominated Carell as well. :yay:

1) Sorry
2) We had an odd number of men, somebody had to go. JP and myself's choice. And it you all had your say for the women, now we have ours for the men. :)

I think Colin Farrell would rape David Beckham if you put them into a room together, so I'ma vote for him.

jag

Nah man. David would totally have his way with him...and then beat his ass senseless afterwards. :csad:

I dunno, but Beckham has a glint in his eye that tells me he's the abusive type.

Nah man. David would totally have his way with him...and then beat his ass senseless afterwards. :csad:

I dunno, but Beckham has a glint in his eye that tells me he's the abusive type.

Nahhh. He's a masochist. He married a Spice Girl for f**ks sake.

jag

LS, you avvy PWNS.

Nahhh. He's a masochist. He married a Spice Girl for f**ks sake.

jag

True. I forgot about that. But regardless he'd make Collin his betch.

JP said:
LS, you avvy PWNS.

Thanks man. I've been nervous about wearing it because it makes me feel all naked and ****. :csad:

1) Sorry
2) We had an odd number of men, somebody had to go. JP and myself's choice. And it you all had your say for the women, now we have ours for the men. :)

1) :csad::up:
2) Did you ever think WWFFD? What would farmerfran do?
3) :heart::heart:

Nah, it's the new black.

WWFFD....? :dry:

Haha, I so love you. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

BORAT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members