The movies...

Mandi-chan

Civilian
Reaction score
Is this show supposed to be connected to the films?

I never saw any of the movies (although I plan to), but I saw the trailer for this show on SpikeTV and thought it looked pretty good.

Yes, the TV series is supposed to be a continuation of the movie franchise, picking up after Blade Trinity.

I would recommend that you watch the films first to immerse yourself in the Blade film/onscreen universe. But it's not required to understand the TV show, from what I've read about it and seen so far in the trailer and interviews.

BTW, Blade is the only character from the movies that is returning for the TV show that we know about. So, you don't have to worry about catching up on a lot of backstories.

Do catch the movies. They're great action films.

Yes they are. Part one is the best and then part two.

They did mention Summerfield from Trinity on the show.

Sommerfield and the inhalers, hopefully they will start mentioning other things or other people will have guest apperances on the show, maybe the nightstalkers.

did i miss something because i thought the last movie was the end of all vampires or something like that

yeah thats the only thing i don't understand maybe the daystar virus had a limit as too how far it went.

I barely liked Blade Trinity but the movie was still easy to understand. In the video that Sommerfield made after her death told Blade & Abby they only had a little portion of the daystar virus and it will only kill the vamps in that immediate area (the building). If there was more of the virus made it would of spread out but that didn't happen so vampire's still exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"