The Net Neutrality Thread.

N

Noir

I don't know if you know, but a war over the internet is being fought right now.. I want to know your opinion on this issue, I want to know your side of this "war".
if you you do not know what "Net Neutrality" is then watch this video:

We must support Net Neutrality, we must keep the Internet free and we must not allow big companies to interfere with the way it is.

you can sign a petition to congress here:
https://secure.freepress.net/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=241

is that radiohead?
im still confused!
but i feel neutral

Google's "Guide to Net Neutrality": "Network neutrality is the principle that Internet users should be in control of what content they view and what applications they use on the Internet. The Internet has operated according to this neutrality principle since its earliest days... Fundamentally, net neutrality is about equal access to the Internet. In our view, the broadband carriers should not be permitted to use their market power to discriminate against competing applications or content. Just as telephone companies are not permitted to tell consumers who they can call or what they can say, broadband carriers should not be allowed to use their market power to control activity online."

I've been talking about this for a long time. It's scary how evil these companies are.

I can't even imagine an internet without Neutrality.. It'd be.. It'd be.. It'd be the Wii menu without the browser :dry:

If NN fails the internet will be this:

330tgyc.jpg

Why's everybody gotta **** up a good thing? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back