The New Hottest Women Tourney Round 1.11 - Paula Patton vs. Naomi Watts

Watts. I have no idea who Paula is. :confused:

..not that that played any role in my decision.

Damn, what a massacre.
Surely, Paula Patton is not getting underrated? :wow:

...and nobody still understood that Alan Thicke joke. :dry:

Patton.
Watts is only famous in America because her best friend is.

Wow Paula Patton is getting ridiculously disrespected in this round. She is amazingly beautiful. Not saying that Naomi Watts isn't hot but it seems a lot of you are basing your opinions on the fact that you don't know who Paula is. My vote goes to Paula even though she is getting killed

I'd vote for Naomi against anybody, if Angelina Jolie (who's obviously more famous than Paula) were in the round, I'd be voting for Paula.

Wow Paula Patton is getting ridiculously disrespected in this round. She is amazingly beautiful. Not saying that Naomi Watts isn't hot but it seems a lot of you are basing your opinions on the fact that you don't know who Paula is. My vote goes to Paula even though she is getting killed

I agree with this statement.

I voted Watts, but thats simply because i find her hotter. Not because I know who she is. I'd vote for her over 60% of the contestants listed.

Both are hot, but I gave it to Watts...she just has that classic look.

I'm going with Naomi Watts. Paula is pretty, but of the two, I'm more inclined to find Naomi more attractive.

naomi-watts-pics-new-009.jpg

i like her accent, she's hot, but she does act and look and sound like a nicole kidman clone

They look alike, they don't sound any more alike than any other 2 Australian women do, nor do the act more alike than any other 2 friendly, personable women do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"