• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The New Hottest Women Tourney Round 1.10 - Alexis Bledel vs. Ali Larter

I don't consider Bledel hot. She's cute, but not hot.

Same here. I think with Alexis it's not immediate because she's so beautiful you don't immediately think about hotness but once you get over the initial awe you're just like "Damn, that girl is FOINE!".

Bledel is cute, she will be hot in few years...

They are both beautiful, but I give the edge to Larter.

Ali_Larter_Biography_4.jpg
you see what i mean?------------------------^
beautiful, head to toe.

No Brainer. Larter.

I want a Hero not a Gilmore Girl.

Alright, the comments here are cracking me up... you guys don't want a "little girl" like Bledel who is in fact 26, but pant and lust after Hayden who is just 17? A true girl who you couldn't even take out to dinner and order her wine. Or take home after the date without her having to call her parents to get the okay first. How is that hot? :whatever:

Men are confusing to me. Why do I read these threads? lol

alexis-bledel.jpg

Those pedophiles! :mad:

...Yeah, there are some here, too. :dry:

^Oh snapz!

I never knew you were 29.

Alexis is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more beautiful than Ali but unfortunately, this is a hotness thread :(

alexis_bledel_blue_eyes_big.jpg

she has the most amazing blue eyes. even rodriguez said he had to keep her eyes colored in sin city because they were that great.

Woohoo! I'm 19! I can have lust for 17 year olds. Though they're not really that hot. I like mature.

(Yeah, drunken confesses, fck wrong spelling or something like that.)

Ali Larter! that whipped cream bikini was a great thing!

I find innocence more hot than sex - if that makes sense at all.

Alexis Bledel.

Ali FTW :heart:

alexis doesn't eve make half as good a prostitue as ali larter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"