• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Hottest Women Tourney Round 2.5 - Roselyn Sanchez vs. Ali Larter

Not that it needs these but I love these pics...courtesy of JoLiE_MeNdEz from the first Sanchez tourney.

merlinrs112xy7ta3hz.jpg

merlinrs100kr5cj3xj.jpg

merlinrs093ai9kw6nh.jpg

merlinrs087le9cm7hr.jpg

I have never seen a more gorgeous back.

ali-larter-picture-1.jpg

ali-larter-sized.jpg

She's starting to get a little older since the whip cream bikini, but she still does it for me...and I don't watch heroe's:wow: .

aliarter.jpg

We need some more Latin flavah.

Ugh....Ali Larter is disgusting. I'll vote for Roselyn.

the latina looks better.

LOL, I like how you call her the latina. That should be her new name from now on. And if she ever stars in a superhero flick, her character must be called The Latina.

come on people! we need some more larter votes

i won't go down without a FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

i won't go down without a FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

easy ass choice

roselyn sanchez is really really cute. One of the rare cute mexican girls which makes her pretty hot.

ali larter has one of those mouths where the top lip/part of her mouth doesn't overlap the actual teeth like normal

Nothing turns me off more than a girl with thin lips. And I think you know why.

No, I don't think I do. It's the complete opposite of what I'm thinking. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"