The Offcial Help Electro UK Get This Friggin' Platinum On Burnout Thread!

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
Hello, dear friends.

Burnout Paradise, a wonder of a game, break neck speed, bone grinding crashes, and easy trophies!

Except for one. "8 players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" - What a stupid friggin' trophy.

totheusher, Guardian, Havok, Kingman, we 5 have one thing in common. We have this game. So you 4, HELP ME. And does anyone else have the PS3 version of this game? 3 more people and I can get this trophy, because no one helps me out online! :(

Give me a time and I'll help you out. I know alot of people had trouble with that trophy but it was one of the first online ones I got. I found it so annoying bc 60% of the time I played, I was driving to the baseball stadium to help out the host get it. That challenge always seemed to come up

I do, but I haven't played online yet. I guess I'd have to sign up and all that. Probably take a while.

You know I'll help you out bro. Just name the time and place.

I'll try helping you out again. If you name a time I'll be there and I'll try to gather a few people if you need them (given notice of course).

This game is freaking crazy. I've played nearly 25 hours and it says I'm only 43% done. I've found 120/120 billboards, 48/50 jumps, 391/400 smashes, I rule half of the roads, found every event/drive-thru/parking lot etc.

But what's crazy is that I haven't even gotten started on the main game yet (earning my Burnout license) or even tapped into online yet. It's just too much fun racing around finding crazy stuff to do.

What an insanely great game. Talk about bang for your buck. I'm going to get 50 hours easy out of this game and it only cost me $20.

I'll help you out, I've barely touched this game. PSN zerolaff

The problem is time zones. Adding you now Ryanman.

awww...I was going to go buy the game right now and help.

I played the demo. Seemed like a great game.

I'll hold you to that.

Whoa...I'm looking into the game right now...I'm interested in getting it for like $15.

But...I'm looking into this, and for the premium DLC...is it true you can get movie/tv show based cars?

Like...K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider or the Delorian from Back to the Future??

Last edited:
Congrats Electro

I was downloading it while you and TT were in there. Then the updates had to be downloaded and installed but just before that you had obvious finished as I received a message saying you have one more platinum than me ;)

4.2GB or something had to be downloaded which is why it took so long.

I'll help out with any Burnout playing too and yes you can buy cars similar to the Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters, K.I.T.T. and the Delorian (with nice effects). There's also the General Lee and another one that I can't remember even though I have them all.

Congrats Electro

I was downloading it while you and TT were in there. Then the updates had to be downloaded and installed but just before that you had obvious finished as I received a message saying you have one more platinum than me ;)

4.2GB or something had to be downloaded which is why it took so long.

I'll help out with any Burnout playing too and yes you can buy cars similar to the Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters, K.I.T.T. and the Delorian (with nice effects). There's also the General Lee and another one that I can't remember even though I have them all.

4.2GB? That's almost ungodly...

Anyway, I'm hoping to pick this up in a few weeks. The demo had me hooked. :up:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm buying it later today. But...there is alot of content on this game. Been tough wrapping my mind around everything.

I was thinking about getting the Ultimate Box...but that is alot of space. That doesn't even include DLC space, like The Legendary Car Pack, or save files?

I'll probably go and pick up the game for $15 and own the disc and box.

I was waiting for the game price to drop...and it has. I did not expect this much content to entice me. Good looking DLC. They've even got themselves a networking site for Burnout Paradise owners, I think.

I was thinking about getting the Ultimate Box...but that is alot of space. That doesn't even include DLC space, like The Legendary Car Pack, or save files?

I have the PSN Version so it's the full game. Buying the Ultimate Box means you'll have to use maybe 100MB for DLC etc.

So it'd be 4.2 GB ontop of 100 MB of DLC, maybe another 100 MB for saves?

Pretty much if you buy it on the PSN Store... if you buy the disc itself, you'd have about 100MB altogether as I think the bikes pack is on the disc.

Okay, thanks for all the information. Yeah, I think I'll go ahead and get the disc tonight. So, I can't wait.

Btw, just to cover all my bases...but if I purchase DLC through PSN Store...all I need to do is input my credit card and I'm done, right?

That's right. You can buy them within the games own store too.

I'll help anyone get trophies on this. In fact, I was the only one who promised to help Electro and actually did. :o Tuttuttut everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"