The question to end all questions

JokerNick

Sidekick
Reaction score
we have to decide, for once, who is the greatest musical talent in the Universe............. here are the choices

In the left corner, standing over 6' tall.... that man who holds the record for gut holding, over 20 years now... he is the tan man with enjoys soup from a can... Mr. I love my rug, with a mug, of the pug... Mr. I'm the biggest star of Germany.... yes, you know him as the Hoff, the ever popular, almost god like, Mr. David Hasselhoff....

In the right corner, we have the challenger... the one and only, Candadian Gem... she has enlightened your love life with her "aw" inspiring songs such as "Because You Loved Me", and the greatest song in the world "My Heart Will Go On"..... you know who she is people, the devine presence.... a gift from the almighty... we are NOT WORTHY!!! The fabulous Celine Dion.....

so, to quote a terrible movie.... "Who Do You Stand With?"

I hate you for making me look at the first pic. . . .:cmad:

*arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

*arggggggggggggggggggggg*
Aackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

What I wouldn't give to hear a duette from those two!

hasselhoff.gif

well all is said and done, her heart will go on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

in this civil war, i stand with the dion....

*Sigh* Why the hell did I click this thread. So much for lunch. :csad:

^ I agree and damn you for the picture, but if my life depending on it, Hoff, It will be some much funnier when he falls and atleast you can undersatnd him.

I choose the two dogs.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"