The Raddist Awesomely Awesomest Pictures Picture Thread Of All, Like, Time, Maaaan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawk23

Wrestlin'
Reaction score
^The money and airtime it uses could be put towards far more awesome programming.

God forbid I ever decide to get married, this will be my wedding cake.

ZZ6451941C-550x617.jpg

Edit for additional awesomness. I am in love with this Jaws poster.
ZZ7085E679-550x835.jpg

Even if that comic nerd doesn't read Wonder Woman or any of her spin-offs??

Even if that comic nerd doesn't read Wonder Woman or any of her spin-offs??

BL, check page 24-1. There's a rule that comic nerds should at least have a passing knowledge of the big three at DC and their sidekicks.

I didn't know who the brunette was either, but then again, I've never considered myself a Comic Nerd. :p

i've never even SEEN a wonder woman comic in person and i know who donna troy is lol, didn't know she died though.

I saw the pic and knew from her costume who she was.

i'm watching it right now lol, god this movie had such incredible visuals. the script could have used some revisions, but the director had an incredible eye.

BL, check page 24-1. There's a rule that comic nerds should at least have a passing knowledge of the big three at DC and their sidekicks.
Aren't the DC big 3 Batman, Superman and Green Lantern? They have the most new 52 comics. Just saying...

A lot remember Wonder Woman having more love among comic readers than the appreciation shown towards Green Lantern

Aren't the DC big 3 Batman, Superman and Green Lantern? They have the most new 52 comics. Just saying...

The big 3 are Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, because they were really the first of the DC group. Green Lantern is like 4 or 5 in the hierarchy.

The big 3 are Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, because they were really the first of the DC group. Green Lantern is like 4 or 5 in the hierarchy.

Wonder Woman appeared almost 2 years after Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, and a handful of others.

It was Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman because they were the most popular. But now it's Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern. Wonder Woman and Flash round out the five.

Wonder Woman has 1 comic in the new 52 (not counting the JL since it's a team up of them all)
Green Lantern has 4
Batman has 4 plus the Batfamily has another 4
Superman has 2 plus his Superfamily as another 2

That's all I'm saying. Wonder Woman is on par with Flash and/or Green Arrow since they all only have the one comic.

Edit: Actually Batman might have more coz I'm not thinking about the Robin(s) in Teen Titans or the Batgirls/women in Birds of Pray.

don't kill me if this doesn't seem awesome, I prolly spent about two hours makin it. and yes, it's me!
photojul2043421pm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"