• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The RAINBOW SIX VEGAS am cry tears thread!

Plus Blas wishes he was this plank of wood right about now... :cmad:

1158204561003.jpg

Mentok said:
Plus Blas wishes he was this plank of wood right about now... :cmad:

1158204561003.jpg

I'D RATHER BE THE ORANGE BIKINI. :dry:

AND ANSWER YOUR F***ING PM! :cmad:

Man, this game is going to rock so much. I suggest you all also see the 11-Minute E3 2006 Demonstration as well.. IGN has got a Super hi-res HD version of the E3 demo (which is 1GB+) that is the best indicator of the game's visuals and gameplay, but it's Insider only. Oh and Mentok, the action in that clip was badass. What did Danalys say? "Rainbow Six Vegas is a very slow shooter", my ass. :rolleyes:

This thread needs more asian women.

Fenrir said:
Wait, you mean it wasn't on your "Must-buy" list before?! :eek: :cmad:

I'm afraid so :O :(

It needs to have AMAZING AI for the single player mode, and extra gameplay modes... :(

Gammy79 said:
I'm afraid so :O :(

It needs to have AMAZING AI for the single player mode, and extra gameplay modes... :(

:eek:

*strikes Gammy off of "Must-meet people" list.*

:mad:

THWIP* said:
I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING IT, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST TITLE TO UTILIZE THE 'VISION' CAM, WITH THE FACIAL MAPPING FEATURE. :up:

Oh snap!
The phrase "Your face is a ____" will have a whole new meaning :eek:

Gammy79 said:
Oh snap!
The phrase "Your face is a ____" will have a whole new meaning :eek:

AND "I WANNA SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE". :wow:

Isnt this game out the same day COD3 will be out?

Yeah, I've wanted this since they showed the first screens way back when. Hopefully it turns out better than that "Lockdown" crap.

It looks like Ghost Recon, but nevertheless im getting this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"