The slashing ninja! Karen Fukuhara is Katana

WIth The Enchantress being magical, it would be hard to corner her in an active fight and Waller wanted Enchantress to use for her own personal gain. Stabbing June Moon wouldn't just remove the entity, it would've killed June.

Then don't bring the soultaker element up if you're not actually going to use it.

Then don't bring the soultaker element up if you're not actually going to use it.
The scene was probably cut.
new-suicide-squad-blitz-trailer-contains-a-katana-comic-book-easter-egg-and-it-s-devast-930207.jpg

It makes sense for someone to be in the Katana role: the Suicide Squad has often had a "heroic heavy", whose job is to be the enforcer for Flagg or his equivalent. After all, you want some options between "harsh words" and "head explode", especially when you can't 100% exclude the possibility of someone going suicidally spiteful.

Just, you know, make them an actual character.

Then why not just send her in to dispose of the Enchantress and Incubus? This movie just gets sillier the more I think about everything.
Because Enchantress is a powerful meta human whereas the Squad (except El Diablo) are only human (albeit with special skill sets). Geez Some people just look for things to complain about -_-

Because Enchantress is a powerful meta human whereas the Squad (except El Diablo) are only human (albeit with special skill sets). Geez Some people just look for things to complain about -_-

My bad for complaining about hack writing.

Katana had the weakest impression on me. But it's not her fault, she's barely there. And when she is, she's not doing much. Takes more than some cool sword moves to actually be cool.

What I didn't get is how does dying in battle would allow her to see her husband. The know-how of the soulreaper sword was lackuster.

What I didn't get is how does dying in battle would allow her to see her husband. The know-how of the soulreaper sword was lackuster.

I laughed at that scene where she was talking to her sword. It was so corny and forced.

Though she didn't have the biggest role, she left an impression on me and I am eager to see more of her. She was bad ass in the fight scenes, but I liked the way they addressed Maseo and what had happened to him. I thought in the chances she got to act she did really well also.

I'm disappointed with how little there was of Katana because she looks so interesting. We could've felt more for her in the scene where she talks to her husband in her sword, but because we knew nothing about her it felt random.

I'm disappointed with how little there was of Katana because she looks so interesting. We could've felt more for her in the scene where she talks to her husband in her sword, but because we knew nothing about her it felt random.

I have to disagree, I was certainly feeling in that scene, Karen's acting totally sold it for me, and we knew her husband had been killed from a previous scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"