the three numbers

Not at all.

I don't need to feel like a good person to have a happy life, I could be the most horrible human being on this planet and still be happy. I could live the crappest life ever and inside feel great but it doesn't change the fact my life is totally crap. It just makes one content.

All i'm saying is that one's perception of themselves is not a lasting memory, it's other peoples BUT you shouldn't let them dictate the way you lead your life.

They can like you or hate you. Find you attractive or ugly and that's how history will remember you but it shouldn't base your life around this need for inside or outside validation.

It's like all the people who are constantly asking 'what's the purpose of life?' as if finding should change the way one goes about their day to day lives? It's just unnecessary validation.

I mean really who really cares if I think i'm a good person or not? Let's not beat around the bush.

It's not about whether you think you're a good person or not, it's being happy and content with yourself.

It's not about whether you think you're a good person or not, it's being happy and content with yourself.
having the worst personality, worst looks and worst intelligence has no beaing on one's ability to be happy with themselves.

you can have it all and still be unhappy/miserable/depressed....so meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"