The Valor-iffic Sketchbook.

I WIN. WINW WINWINWIWNIWNWINW I WIN. I SHOULD BE ON MATCH GAME BEACUSE SALLY SAID" MY HUSBAND TREATS ME LIKE A PUPPY. FOR MY BIRTHDAY HE BOUGHT ME A __________"*match game music starts and richard dawson starts hitting on the girl next to him*

Nice work! You have a talent when it comes to designing things from scratch!

[BlackCat, what the hell was that about?]

thanks for the comment graphics guy, always appreciated. and yeah, i tend to enjoy creating my own characters the most, rather than simply drawing fan art all the time.

as for blackcat, she's my girlfriend, and tends to have really random spurts of...well i dont know what they are, but she's adorable none the less.

Lol, ok... thought it was a random mental patient that reached a computer and started rambling on about some wierd stuff... :p

I like your work. What's the background for your characters, etc.?

UPDATE:

Got a new colouring program, so i'll be whipping out some badboys in the next few days.

Thank's to everybody for all of the kind words, it's nice to know my work gets looked at and people enjoy it enough to feel something, makes it worth the cost of art supplies :yay:.

i couldint leave you empty handed however, so here's three (of four, last one's unfinished) of some more original character sketches.

these guy's are kinda my "days of future past" ode to other characters i've posted on here (dragonfly, valorman, fox, to name a few, watchdog coming soon.)

1548768466_2436dc68c6_b.jpg

1548768452_a84dba404f_b.jpg

1548768464_b1fcdff859_b.jpg

enjoy :)

Love the feeling of these

Quick post.

(from school no less)

im sad to say my internet connection has been shut down at home, which will prevent me from posting any further pictures for awhile. once i do have it back i'll be updating a lot of the previous pictures in colour (yayy!!). but for now, bare with this 18 year old unemployed student to handel the situation.

im really happy about all of the positive response im getting here, and i really do appreciate the comments.

specificaly Jack Rabbit: theirs a lot of depth that's thrown into these characters, but because you asked, when i come back i'll be updating with biographic information on my characters as well as summaries for the stories they'll appear in (hopefully).

thanks again, i'll be back soon.:woot:

your work is so awesome you've gotten so much better since your last thread, your art makes me want to draw my own characters, if only i was as good as you.

Nice work! You have a talent when it comes to designing things from scratch!

[BlackCat, what the hell was that about?]

Haha, I am abit strange, arent I? But I am ValorMan's girlfriend(like he said) so, dont mind me.

MAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I must get working on Fox's back story ETC. I can just think of stuff off the top of my head for drama club beacuse, lets face it, It's drama club. We're going to suck no matter how great the script is beacuse we have some crap actors(Who I am not going to name but they know who they are......beacuse I've made it so clear to them that they suck) but I was wondering if maybe you could help me with the writing. I'm a noob. I need help. I have the story, I just dont know how to write it so it sounds good. I dont want you to write it for me, just give me some help. I love you. Now, I must go wake dear THOR up beacuse he is a lazy sod and I want wendys! Heh, I shall see thee later!!! Goodbye lover.:heart:

P.S Jack Rabbit is one of my villans names!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"