The Witcher Enhanced edition

dude I actually wanted to play this when I read the review in PC Gamer. Whats new about this addition?

According to the video's, load times reduced by 80%, 5000 new or improved lines of english dialogue, get the soundtrack with the enhanced edition, a making of dvd (I think) new animations, apprently before you came across the same clone charecter models alot they have now made this no longer happen , the inv and mixing potions has been improved, and a new two-three hour quest or something like that.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39202.html

wow I might actually have to get that, I was on my way to d/l the ISO for the first one today but decided on Oblivion instead. Depending on the price I may actually purchase this.

LOL I'll find out if it's worth buying first. Also this is a $500 frankenstien gaming pc, and it's already payed for itself in free software. I'm all about supporting the gaming community but I have been ****ed over by way too many game publishers. The games I actually buy, I make sure they are worth my hard earned cash.

I was giong to buy this off of steam but Atari for some reason made it North America only, very anoying. Oh well, at least I will get a pretty box with retail.

RM03537_1_lq.jpg

That is quite nice actully. Glad I did order a physical copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"