The Dark Knight Rises TheDarkKnightRises.com

ChrisB

Batman News
Reaction score
I thought it'd be cool to have a thread about the official website. It'll probably start getting updated regularly. They just updated it today with the teaser trailer embedded on the site. Hopefully new stuff is coming our way soon!
TheDarkKnightRises.com

Photo gallery plz...

:csad:

In about 2-3 month's time I'm sure we'll have a small photo gallery on there with Bane, Selina, Blake, Batman, and young Ra's.

I want it now goddamnit.

/Spoiled brat

Know what would be bigger than any announcement that could come out of Comic Con this week? The first official picture of Catwoman. You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling...

I just want a picture of the new Batsuit. :(

If there even is one...

It would be nice to get something at Comic Con, but I figure WB timed the poster and teaser for this week in part so that they could get away with not showing anything at the event.

I predict the first set pic (outside of the Catwoman and Batman ones) they will release is a pic of Bruce and Selina together.

I just want a picture of the new Batsuit. :(

Who said anything about him getting a new one?!

:oldrazz:

If there even is one...

It would be nice to get something at Comic Con, but I figure WB timed the poster and teaser for this week in part so that they could get away with not showing anything at the event.
It's not going to be at SDCC, though they might release something during the con.

Now the Chicago Wonder Con, that has real potential for news.

I checked the source code, they added some meta information (keywords, actors, etc.) but no synopsis yet. Maybe they learned from TDK mistake...

Releasing a picture of Catwoman would give TDKR quite a bit of publicity at the event without there actually needing to be a panel.

It is a very smart idea. Though one WB probably won't act on.

Releasing a picture of Catwoman would give TDKR quite a bit of publicity at the event without there actually needing to be a panel.

It is a very smart idea. Though one WB probably won't act on.

They gave us a teaser. Have faith.

I'd rather have nothing and be surprised. Around here, faith somehow seems to always devolves into expectation. And this place consequently goes to hell for three days.

I'd rather have nothing and be surprised. Around here, faith somehow seems to always devolves into expectation.

And this place consequently goes to hell for three days.
Hence why everyone hates us. :awesome:

There will be a new suit.

Otherwise WB would re-use TDK's toys and merchandising, and people won't buy that because it's not new.

There will be a new suit.

Otherwise WB would re-use TDK's toys and merchandising, and people won't buy that because it's not new.
Well, in the clip with Bale as Batman, he's wearing what appears to be the TDK suit. Of course, he also looks beaten to hell, prompting me to believe that he'll commission Lucius to get him a new suit.

I'd rather have nothing and be surprised. Around here, faith somehow seems to always devolves into expectation. And this place consequently goes to hell for three days.

Pretty much. Remember back when Spider-Man 3 was on the way and everyone, myself included, was had faith in Raimi in spite of the unfavorable reaction to the pictures of the black suit and the like. After people saw the movie, many said it sucked because it didn't meet their expectations? And then the first two films, which so many loved at the time, were also subject to such hate and now are almost forgotten as yesterday's news? Yeah, let's pray to God that doesn't happen here.

Do you really think Batman will be in that position by the end of the movie? Of course not. Batman will beat the hell out of Bane in the end, not back away from him like that. That scene has to be early on in the film, and after it, Batman gets his new suit.

All this talk of Catwoman picture. Please stop you're getting me too pumped! Good idea for a thread Chris.

Do you really think Batman will be in that position by the end of the movie? Of course not.

Why not? There's scenes at the end of both Begins and TDK where Batman gets over powered by the villain. Both Ra's and Joker pin down Batman before he turns the tables on them.

Just because Batman is seen backing away from Bane doesn't mean he's losing or that he won't win the battle.

Why not? There's scenes at the end of both Begins and TDK where Batman gets over powered by the villain. Both Ra's and Joker pin down Batman before he turns the tables on them.

Just because Batman is seen backing away from Bane doesn't mean he's losing or that he won't win the battle.
Really? Because he looks exhausted...

Really? Because he looks exhausted...

I expect him to look exhausted in any drawn out fight with Bane. It's Bane. He has a strength and stamina greater than any Batman villain he's faced so far.

I expect him to look exhausted in any drawn out fight with Bane. It's Bane. He has a strength and stamina greater than any Batman villain he's faced so far.
You think it'll be a fight of back-breaking proportions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"