Them Other Indie Figures

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
From Stupid Shocker Toys that sucks and was late and took a long time and lost a ot of Liscenses to ToyBiz because they suck and are slow.....these fighs better rock if they want me to get them. But they are supposed to be 6 inch and superposabe.

Wave 1

Jim Valentino’s ShadowHawk, Rob Schrab’s Scud the disposable assassin, Terry Moore's Katchoo of ‘Strangers in Paradise’, David Mack’s Kabuki and MTV’s The Maxx in 8

I imagine I will get the Maxx fig...unless TB announces one.

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=21053

I guess it all comes down to whoever cranks out Invincible figs....which I am certain will be Toy Biz.......

there REALLY should be a limit to how many threads one can create.

doesnt really work when we can see the edit.

is this making fun of aunt petunia?
matth.jpg

More importantly does it have anything to do with them INdie figs?

your right i should make a thread about it :rolleyes:

I'm so pissed about this. Scud is one of my favourite properties and a fantastic design and I would have much rather seen him at Toybiz(And I'm fine with my fantastic McFarlane Maxx). Despite my qualms with the company, they have always acted professionally. The guys at Shocker Toys have proved themselves very immature and unfit to lead any sort of successful buisiness. Even if they should make a decent final product that actually GETS into stores, I'll have to think long and hard about it before I buy it.
Not like I'll have to worry about them actually getting to stores. Incompetant fools.

i alerted the mods last time, they told me to report if it happens again.

really? well i did nothing illegal.. there was no nudity or suggestive positions... and you made an offensive comment.. and ALWAYS get banned

the term "rough's Bum" just makes me giggle.

On a related note, I hope that they never make a Phantom figure....I am watching the Phantom right now and it sucks ass.

Soulda been here the other day, my avy was a picture of my Ball......or was it?

the term "rough's Bum" just makes me giggle.

On a related note, I hope that they never make a Phantom figure....I am watching the Phantom right now and it sucks ass.
hey, Kristy Swanson was Hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"