• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There may be a very nasty recession in 2007.

maxwell's demon said:
he only means that you make women feel good again after they get that "not so fresh feeling".:(

leanr to take a complement:mad:

I'm just peachy I know, but that usually comes from not showering on a daily basis.

sinewave said:
:confused:

you're a weirdo.

I'd hate to think that I'm perfectly rational, because than it's a case of the whole world being messed up and not just me.

War Lord said:
You said the real amount was 2 billion dollars.

That was the original budget of the war, 2.2 billion.

Click the link see the current cost and then 1237 from the $309+ billion cost. Maybe I could've used the Canadian gun registry and been more clear.

maxwell's demon said:
yeah. its the "no angry boyfriends" part that tips it into weirdleton road.

that's what got me all :confused: . fer sher.

War Lord said:
I didn't wish death on you, it's simply a fact that Europe is closer to Iran geographically than North America and I'm happy for it.

Intelligence is not a perfect science and it is often wrong, but it's also necessary. For example, the main reason why the US went to develop nukes originally was that the intelligence of the time indicated that Hitler was well on his way to developing them.

It's a good thing the intel was wrong on that one, but WWII would have lasted somewhat longer had America ignored the intelligence.

german scientists were working on atomic bombs. they just happened to be doing it for the allies.

so you're saying that bad intellegence is good when it allows the country you surport to unleash hell on a whole city of civilians. you know what good intelligence was..... decifering the enigma code. that was actually just and useful, aswell as collaberating with the facts.

thanks to those who suggested things bush would blame this on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"