This is pretty bad ass

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20612

Another item from medicom that Sideshow will be importing to co-inicide with the release of the Ghost Rider movie is this Real Action Hero 12" they currently have on pre-order...

Limited Edition
Est. to ship 1st Qtr 2007

Medicom Toy Corporation's RAH (Real Action Hero) line of Marvel movie characters continues with Ghost Rider! Johnny Blaze, superstar motorcycle stunt rider, struck a deal with Mephistopheles for the most precious of commodities - his immortal soul. Now he is forever destined to ride night after night as the host to the powerful supernatural entity known as the Ghost Rider!

This Ghost Rider RAH 12-inch Figure is now available to pre-order direct from SideshowToy.com priced $99.99

2.jpg

Its one of the best looking 12" figures ever. It looks awesome.

I would love to get that, but $100 is a bit much to spend on one figure.

I know, but it is one damn cool looking figure.

It sure doesn't, but the one that comes with the reg 12inch movie GR would do just fine.

I'll be getting that 12in GR with the bike (it'd be cool if it were radio-controlled) but damn, that RAH GR is awesome. Best 12ich Marvel movie figure yet.

lol ya... the radio-controlled would be cool, till GR fell off and got scuffed and you destroyed a $100 fig :(

spideyboy_1111 said:
lol ya... the radio-controlled would be cool, till GR fell off and got scuffed and you destroyed a $100 fig :(

I'm talking about the regular 12inch fig. I wouln't dare put the RAH GR on a adio controlled anything.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I'm talking about the regular 12inch fig. I wouln't dare put the RAH GR on a adio controlled anything.
ahh ok... in that case buy several.. douse the bike and head in karosine and light it.. and let him ride!

Nah, that'd get expensive. As cool as it'd look it'd be a one time thing.

It is kinda big but everything on it is great so it doesn't bother me. Woulda been nice if they used a smaller one but eh, looks great overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"