Thought I would post some PIC's

Here is a superman i did today.

superman2.jpg

Brad M.
http://www.doomedculturegraphics.com/

great stuff batmans arm a little crab-like

Here is a (fake) BB Cover I am working on with my redesigned BB. Based after the The Great Gil Kane. Thoughts and comments welcome.

Brad M.

Doomed Culture Graphics

I agree with the others your blue beetle to me is by far the coolest one. I think BB could be cool again he just needs an update costume and story and a focus that he lacks. I love BB back in the day! Just like Moonknight there is soooo much potential there that is not being utilized. I would love to se your version of Moonknight with an updated look like BB if you need reference picks or history let me know.

brad said:
Here is a (fake) BB Cover I am working on with my redesigned BB. Based after the The Great Gil Kane. Thoughts and comments welcome.

bettlecover1.jpg

bb1.jpg

Brad M.

Doomed Culture Graphics
doomed.JPG

It is done what do you all think.

Looks great i would buy it. I would love to se your version of Moonknight with an updated look like BB if you need reference picks or history let me know.
I would love to se your version of Moonknight with an updated look like BB if you need reference picks or history let me know.

Yep I drew all of them and colored them.

brad said:
Yep I drew all of them and colored them.
I don't think you understood me. It is obvious you drew them because you have your name plastered all over them. It was a joke.

Wow the Optimus looks great. Your coloring is really getting very good :up:

Here is a 90's Flashback Darkhawk.....

darkhawk2.jpg

Brad M.

That's great. Your anatomy seems looks like its improving w/each pc of art. Just keep working on your hands...that seems to be the your only weak area in some of the drawings. I LOVE the optimus prime one...great stuff!

sheild.jpg

Remember this one? I'm really in a lets draw old has been heros.

brad said:
sheild.jpg

the shield EXCELLENT but don't let HIM hear the description "has-been"

brad said:
sheild.jpg

Then draw MOONKNIGHT! pLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLeasepLease...Pretty Please:)

Great work Brad, one comment work on the hands. Most of 'em look good but some don't.
I know I'm not good at hands too, but I just wanted to let you know.

Hands are the hardest part, and Moonknight I have been working on some things. Its just his costume is on of those that are D^mn neer perfect. It a tough one to tweek. Maybe by this weekend I might have a couple of things, and let everyone vote on the 2.

Brad M.

Thanks guys for the good words. :cyclops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"