Iron Man Titanium man?

Yes. If it's a movie series figure, that does not mean he's in the movie.

He could be in the video game only. Hasbro did that with Ghost Rider (adding Scarecrow and Vengeance to the line) and Spider-Man 3 (with their crap Rhino and Scorpion etc).

Hasbro said the Titanium Man figure is from the video game.

I am not very familiar with Titanium Man. I've heard the name for years, but am unfamiliar with this look of the character.
Has he always looked like this new action figure version?

Not like this figure, no. The original and most other versions are all "green" in color. Also he has always been large in size, even though the original was operated by a dwarf. I mean large compared to Ironman

Not like this figure, no. The original and most other versions are all "green" in color. Also he has always been large in size, even though the original was operated by a dwarf. I mean large compared to Ironman

Thanks for the info, Spidey-Quad!

It is Titanium Man. And I hadn't heard he was in the game, but that is cool with me.

Funny that Hasbro hasn't brought out their Monger figure to show off.

I also see we are getting a War Machine figure!

(See Hasbro site for it)

Looks cool..

But Titanium Man is unknown to me..

The original Titanium Man was operated by a giant man who was something like 8' tall.

You're thinking of the 2nd Titanium Man who was indeed actually a genius dwarf inside the armor. The 2nd TM wasn't so large. It (the armor) was pretty much the same size as Iron Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"