• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

TMNT Manips thread

batboy99 said:
thats not cool,taking someone elses manips :mad:

Sorry for basing my work off of what you apparently poured your heart and soul into.

i didnt pour my heart and soul but here at SHH ppl get pissed if you use there manips and dont credit them,next time,please ask

P1010014-1.jpg

Splinters arch enemy. Punkrock-kitty!

Hmm... Maybe we ought to call this the "TMNT Fan Art and Manips thread."

Anyways, here's some fanart I did a while ago -- my vision of Karai differed from the cartoon one, in that I attempted to make her look Asian.:O Here she is:

croppeddancingkaraiua1.jpg

fixer79 said:
Well, actually I was planning to... I have some rough designs for similar teaser posters featuring Mikey, Don and Leo.
The only problem is that it takes an awful lot of time to get them finished...

BUt they're damn nice!

HIII Fixer! ^.^

ninjaspyder13 said:
Hmm... Maybe we ought to call this the "TMNT Fan Art and Manips thread."

Anyways, here's some fanart I did a while ago -- my vision of Karai differed from the cartoon one, in that I attempted to make her look Asian.:O Here she is:

croppeddancingkaraiua1.jpg

youre very talented:up:

I found this, poster of Leonardo, I think its an offical movie poster (though, it might be a manip)and I started playing around with it, and I used it to make the rest of the guys
TurtlesCGITeaserPoster2.jpg
Here's Michelangelo

Donatello

and Raphael

(I know, all i did was switch out weapons and changed the colors of the mask, but, still, I think they turned out ok)

Damn those are some pretty kickass pics you done there people. *hats off*
:up: :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"