Smallville tnt reruns questions

Webhead2006

The Web-Swinger
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know where was best place to ask this. Bit I wanted to see if any one could help me out. Did we ever get a reason why reruns on tnt changed from mon to fri (with occasional sat) airings at 5 and 6 am est. To only thurs at 2 and 3 am est. I just wondered why they changed it up.

I was wondering this myself. I used to enjoy watching Smallville on TNT while I was getting ready for school/work and now I have to suffer through Law & Order episodes? I don't understand why they air 3 or 4 episodes of Supernatural a day or 2 episodes of Charmed a day and hardly any Smallville?! I'm guessing there's some rights issues at stake.

Ya I just wanted to see if any one knew why tnt changed up schedule. I too enjoyed the 5 and 6 am weekdays airings. To see when I don't have work early or when getting up for work.

Do any one got a answer for me when tnt reruns changed?

Hey guys I don't know where was best place to ask this. Bit I wanted to see if any one could help me out. Did we ever get a reason why reruns on tnt changed from mon to fri (with occasional sat) airings at 5 and 6 am est. To only thurs at 2 and 3 am est. I just wondered why they changed it up.

It's probably getting phased out for "new" (I.E different reruns) programming. They'll generally only run a show for a year or two (depending on how many episodes they have to cycle through) before moving it out in favor of other series'.

Ya but look at the other morning blocks supernatural charned. And sv. All been on tnt and in reruns going through there full cycle many times a yr for like the last 5 + yrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"