TOP 10 Game of Thrones Deaths

voyzovrezon

nobody's fool
Reaction score
This is from Watch Mojo. The criteria of the list includes characters from the TV series, not the books or deaths we havent' seen yet (this was made before season 5).

WARNING: Contains graphic bloody violence

[YT]COY6eFVwOos[/YT]

Spoilers!

1. Lysa Arryn
2. Oberyn Martell
3. Ned Stark
4. Joffrey Baratheon
5. Renly Baratheon
6. Shireen Baratheon
7. Catelyn Stark
8. Talisa
9. The guy who bought Drogon
10. Selyse Baratheon

I don't know why the deaths on Game of Thrones are made such a big deal about. It seems to me any good work of fiction, the heroes aren't immune to everything simply because they are the protagonists.

With that being said, I think Jon Snow and Ned Stark's death would top any list being that they could very well be seen as the show's principal protagonists (Rob Stark as well but he isn't the underdog protagonist Jon Snow is being high born and all). I think one would also have to simply go by whichever other main character or one considered offlimits (the way shireen died for instance) as the next on the list. Beyond that, I found the sneaky way Kal Drogo was offed and the way Khaleesi retaliated trying to off herself as well or the way she stonewalled her brother after he insulted her and doomed himself as both being emotionally powerful in a way.

However, with that being said, I think the whole beautiful death thing (http://beautifuldeath.com/ posted on other comic book related sites) has become a bit of a gimmick. I just hope we can get better battle scenes. If the rumored movie happens, we can start focusing less on the shock value (although fan art is always appreciated) and more on scenes of a dramatic scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"