29n8bk9.jpg

or this

2gy5a2h.jpg

4. McDonalds French Fries
fwn1c4.jpg

]

1. Mango Ice Cream
2yybkux.jpg

It's been a while but I'm crossing out #4. I can't stand McDs anymore.

Last edited:
1. Olives. Uuuughhhhh
2. Cranberry muffins, must have a crispy top!
3.Wild mushrooms. Ugh they are heaven!
4. Dark chocolate. It's rich chocolate, nuff said.
5. Lemon merrigue cheesecake. I love lemon merringue, I love cheesecake, what's not to like?

Last edited:
1) Mason's Cajun Shrimp Burger

2) Mason's BBQ Burger

3) Mason's Blue Cheese Burger

4) Albasha's Combination Plate

5) Taco Bell (almost everything)

6) Mason's Monett Platter
grilled tilapia filet, a lump meat crab cake and a cheese- and jalapeno-stuffed grit cake, drizzled with our rich and creamy seafood auGratin sauce, served with one side and a dinner salad

1) Alligator - You put alligator meat in front of me, and I slobber like a rabid dog. There are no words for how much I love this stuff. I'd eat it every day if I could afford it. Imagine the juiciest, most succulent meat you've ever had. If ever given the opportunity, try fried alligator with creole sauce. It'll change your life.

2) Pizza - No explanation needed. My favorite pizza places include N.Y.P.D., Ha Ha, LaRosa's, Dewey's, and Papa Johns.

3) Fried chicken - I am often influenced by TV shows when it comes to food, and ever since I started watching Breaking Bad, I've been hooked on fried chicken. I especially love the chicken strips from Chick-fil-A. I like to pretend I'm Gus, because I'm weird like that.

4) Chipotle steak burrito with no beans, extra rice, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce. Sometimes, if I'm in the mood, I'll also throw guacamole on there. During my high school days, I went to Chipotle 3-4 days a week after school with my friends. I was obsessed.

5) Buffalo steak/burger - After having bison, I almost can't go back to beef. It tastes so much better, and from my understanding is the healthiest red-meat option. I pity any meat-eater who hasn't tried it.

Last edited:
Gordo (Colombian) Burger/Hotdog.

Authentic Chicago/S. Florida/New York/Italy Pizza.

Mezzaluna in Tomato Sauce or White Wine Sauce with five cheeses or chicken & spinach from Carrabbas and Olive Garden.

Honey-Chipotle Chicken Strips from Chilis.

Lobster Nachos with buttery/cheesy biscuits from Red Lobster.

Wild Card: Three way tie between Carolina's Ale House Beer-Battered Buffalo Shrimp, a Duffys Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, and Miami Subs Fries.

Desserts are a whole another story...

Last edited:
Doomsday, you have no idea what you're missing.

000AlligatorMeat2fried.jpg

ip0105_gator2_lg.jpg

**** it. I'm gonna go get some right now :up:.

Admittedly the first picture isn't very flattering. But I imagine it's delicious as ****. You have to go out of your way to ruin this stuff.

We have a restaurant here in Cincinnati called Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. Their alligator appetizer is the best I've ever had. Behold:

4194180880_e24969dd83.jpg

Being in Florida, you should have no problem tracking some down. If you have a Jungle Jim's, that's probably your safest bet. Again, it essentially tastes like very juicy, very succulent chicken.

Last edited:
Admittedly the first picture isn't very flattering. But I imagine it's delicious as ****. You have to go out of your way to ruin this stuff.

We have a restaurant here in Cincinnati called Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. Their alligator appetizer is the best I've ever had. Behold:

4194180880_e24969dd83.jpg

Being in Florida, you should have no problem tracking some down. If you have a Jungle Jim's, that's probably your safest bet. Again, it essentially tastes like very juicy, very succulent chicken.

Wowzers, that looks so delicious Boom. I might have to fly to Cincinnati just try that particular appetizer, no joke.

I'm definitely going to give Gator a shot.

Last edited:
The five I listed on the first page still stand..but now I'll add a few others.

Fatz calabash chicken

fatz.png

The Varsity

17432.jpg

Firehouse Subs club on a sub

club.png

I shoudn't be looking at this thread because I'm hungry as hell right now but I can't help it.

1) Alligator - You put alligator meat in front of me, and I slobber like a rabid dog. There are no words for how much I love this stuff. I'd eat it every day if I could afford it. Imagine the juiciest, most succulent meat you've ever had. If ever given the opportunity, try fried alligator with creole sauce. It'll change your life..

I Mad.

Fried Oysters
Fried Clams
BBQ Ribs
Turtle/Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Junior Mints

Don't worry. I have no interest in your wooden variety :up:.

5.) The Gyro Sandwich at Chicken Maison
4.) The Steakhouse burger at Carl's Jr
3.) Rally's fries
2) nachos
1.) Philly Cheesesteak

5) TGIFriday's Fried Green Beans with the wasabi dipping sauce.

4) Anything from KFC.

3) Crab legs.

2) Chipotle chicken burrito.

1) Deep-dish pizza.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95