Transformers:The Last Knight Official Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers: The Last Knight & Sequels' started by Logan0327, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVileOne Registered

The difference is that the Marvel films has characters you care about and are invested in and that you like. These movies do not.

2. raisethe3 Legion of Boom

Just got back from theaters watching this. I have to say, I have mixed feelings about this movie. It isn't the worse one, but it isn't so great either. They toned down the jokes a bit in this one. But if it is indeed Bay's last film, I can tell he's trying something here, although, not great. Some of the Autobots and Decepticons get very little screen time. Some more prominently than the others.

I love Frank Welker's voice back as Megatron. Good times. Also I think the movie did hinted Unicron. But I am not sure.

Overall, I enjoyed the ride. Hopefully it can be re-booted in which it pays closer to the G1 material.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]531527[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.