Turn on the Bat Signal, Catwoman on the prowl w/ pic goodness

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/holy_masquerade_cat_woman_strikes_ogTPl8uVxHCEpDkOPTHKxH

I love the pic :lmao:

Holy masquerade! Cat woman strikes

Cat Woman is on the prowl.

A serial stickup artist with a penchant for disguises -- including a cat mask -- has sunk her claws into shoe and beauty stores in Manhattan and Queens, The Post has learned.

The last two hits by the sleek, amber-eyed thief took place last week -- targeting the high-end Arche shoe store on Astor Place in the East Village on Thursday and The Body Shop in Forest Hills, Queens, the next day.

In the strike at Arche, which was caught on video, the slick thief donned a cat mask, the source said.

According to the source, the lithe 5-foot-6, 115 pound thief, described in a wanted poster as possibly Middle Eastern, strode into the store at around 1:30 p.m. She prowled for about 45 minutes before donning her disguise and pouncing on a sales clerk.

"Give me the money. I have a gun," read a note Cat Woman passed to the worker, according to the source.

She got her paws on $86 in cash and scampered off, the source said.

A day later, Cat Woman turned into the Burqa Bandit, wrapping a black scarf over her head.

According to the source, she strode into The Body Shop on Austin Street and Continental Avenue in Queens at 12:50 p.m. and barked out her order to hand over some cash, the source said.

She fled with $500.

Who is that sketch artist? I mean, I've heard of lying on a job application but that is ridiculous!!

This just in, a new sketch was issued appearing to show what The Catwoman should look like without her feline mask:
masked_woman--300x300.jpg

trisha.jpg

This illustration reportedly took "...Like three hours to finish the shading on her upper lip." But it looks like the work has paid off resulting in this sketch-artist's, "...best drawing I've ever done."

When I saw in the title that there were pics inside, I was expecting

catwoman-5307.jpg

But instead, I left this thread thinking

son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Um... lol. Slightly amusing, but I agree with Nell.

Jesus, I think they approached theoretical limits on how many puns you can put in one article.

Catty 'rob' gal caged

By LARRY CELONA

Last Updated: 11:42 AM, August 26, 2010

Posted: 3:58 AM, August 26, 2010

It wasn't a purr-fect crime after all.

Sources said last night that cops had caged the "Cat Lady," the serial stick-up artist who dons clever disguises -- including a cat mask -- to rob high-end boutiques around the city.

The suspect was identified as Shanna Spalding, 28, of Queens, who sings with a death-metal band called Divine Infamy under her stage name, Purgatory.

The burqa-clad suspect was picked up in SoHo after bursting into a Greene Street boutique with a gun and demanding cash, sources said.

She allegedly threatened to shoot up the place if she didn't get her paws on the dough.

Cops said they had noticed her prior to the heist, and followed her to the store, suspecting she was the mysterious robber, who had been known before to disguise herself in a burqa.

The feline filcher was wanted for robberies in Queens and Manhattan.

She was charged with two Manhattan heists, including the one last night, and is a suspect in the others.

Cops had plastered neighborhoods she prowled with unusual wanted posters featuring a sketch of a woman in a cat mask.

They busted her and here her pic http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/08/26/news/photos_stories/Cropped/cat_lady--300x450.jpg

My favorite part of that is that they actually though she was the robber just because she was in a burqa which just goes to show me that cops are asses. It's lucky it was the robber and not just a woman shopping.

This just in, a new sketch was issued appearing to show what The Catwoman should look like without her feline mask:

trisha.jpg

This illustration reportedly took "...Like three hours to finish the shading on her upper lip." But it looks like the work has paid off resulting in this sketch-artist's, "...best drawing I've ever done."

Isn't that the same drawing Napoleon Dynamite gave to the girl he wanted to take to the dance?

trisha.jpg

Did the artist put Patrick Warburton's signature in there? Is he trying to pass the blame for artwork off on The Tick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"