TV Spots/Exclusive Clips DISCUSSION

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
"Fantastic Monday"

Monday, May 28 from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Tired of family picnics? COMEDY CENTRAL is too. This Memorial Day, viewers can take a break from third cousins and overcooked meat with a fun-filled day of fantastic movies, have a religious experience with “Dogma,” imagine what life would have been like as a rapper with Jamie Kennedy in “Malibu’s Most Wanted” and live out their childhood fantasy of becoming a cop in “Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol.” Plus, check out some fantastic footage from the new movie “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer,” hosted by the superheroes themselves.
Source Link: http://www.icon-magazine.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1772

they did this over fourth of july when the first one came out, it was fun.

VURY, VURY COOL..........I like it last time, it was the first time I watched Comedy Central for more than a few seconds....

Thanks for the heads up Retro!

Cool thanks for telling us. I wached it last time. Cool stuff.

Bumping this as a reminder to everyone...

They're doing some overtime promoting this film, good stuff!!

No problemo!

Now that SM3 has streeted, I would expect that the real promotional onslaught for this project will commence at any moment now....

They just showed more of the wedding scene. It was a extended scene kind of. There at the start of the wedding and reeds thing goes off and Sue goes you actually brought that to the wedding? and when reed asks to speed it up Sue's like this is my wedding.

They showed sue stopping the chopper the Forcefields seemed more done. and Ben stopping the chopper before it got to alicia.

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/20...-2/trailer.php
Thank Liesse00

To recap

They showed a mini 1 minute trailer

An edited scene

I saw the TV Spot and I dont know what they did to SS voice, it sounds bad now. Before there was a perfect combination of inhumanity and philosophy to his voice but now its just awkward and makes him look....more CGI :O, the voice just doesnt fit him
BUT, the susan power switch between Johnny was awesome and I really wanna see how that turns out

I'm sad, I missed it all :mad:

Did the new voice sound like Fishburne?

I saw the TV Spot and I dont know what they did to SS voice, it sounds bad now. Before there was a perfect combination of inhumanity and philosophy to his voice but now its just awkward and makes him look....more CGI :O, the voice just doesnt fit him
BUT, the susan power switch between Johnny was awesome and I really wanna see how that turns out

The TV spot was probably put together before Fishburne recorded his lines, hence the obvious place-holder voiceover.

The couple of people here who said it sounded more like Fishburne should A) get their hearing checked, or B) go re-watch a Fishburne film, since they obviously don't know what his voice sounds like.

Actually some are saying it wasn't his voice....I don't know who's voice it was.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"