Revenge of the Fallen TV spots thread

i just saw a tvspot for transformers 2 it was so cool

From the looks of TFW2005, it's TV Spot night.... least three different spots been seen around the US TV network.

I've seen two new ones so far today.

Saw one with Yankees Game.

New things: Small balls (like marbles) are transforming, some forming of devastator, transforming of Jetfire

Looked kinda cool

Liked the longer cut of The Fallen appearing in the desert, you get to see him knocking all the other bots off their feet. Its looking better and better everyday, they are doing a good job at promoting this unlike other Paramount films "cough" GI JOE "cough"

Bay is getting us more and more excited each and every day :up:

Nice Spots, that looks like a cool scene when the Fallen teleports in knocking over all the Autobots, plus we can know compare the size of Fallen to Prime.

i wasnt sure if i liked sideswipe having wheels for feet...but him chasing sideways looked sick! cant wait!!

i get the feeling that sideswipe is gonna be the "bad@$$" of the autobots.

Oooo, a glimpse of how Devastator transforms. :up:

I finally get a better idea how big Fallen is, much bigger than prime at least.

^ Yeah, too bad hasbro is only making a voyager size version of him.:csad:

Isn't it interesting how Michael Bay told us that Prime hadn't been brought to Egypt? Thus fuelling reports that he bites the big one somewhere in the film.

But, with the extended cut of the Fallens appearance, you can clearly see that the robot closest to him is Prime falling over. I also think its pretty obvious with the picture of Prime driving out of the back of a military plane. Me thinks it were another rouse!!!

noooooooooooooooo why see devastator transformation noooooooooo :'(

"Its upgrade time!"

Not the exact voice I was expecting....

Twins are to Transformers as Jar Jar Binks is to Star Wars. A complete joke. (I still dig their Ice Cream truck mode though)

Great work from the folks over at ILM though. The brushing/polishing up of the CGI is quite clear. Keep up the good work.

Don't care what anyone says but the movie looks impressive when it comes to the Transformers and the clarity & realism ILM along with the other companies working on this movie have been able to perform. It also looks like Bay might have improved on his camera work by a great deal since the first Transformers. Saw tons of stable shots with CGI in it so thats a good indication.

The Insecticons look pretty rad and so is Devastators transformation. A lot of cool glimpses at the progress they've made since the first one.

Here are the new "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" T.V spots in YouTube format.

T.V Spot #1 (Forms)

[YT]vi1rMw-2hx4&eurl[/YT]

T.V Spot #2 (Greatest Enemy)

[YT]Zn50Da_zHBw&eurl[/YT]

T.V Spot #3 (It's On)

[YT]AK55B2quht4&eurl[/YT]

T.V spots in HD over at www.MichaelBay.com

Looks like marketing for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has officially kicked into gear!

hum what news,

ravage scene, has now a black smoke behind him
the fallen scene with autobot was now surcharged :(
devastator combine, was false , need to turn over the shot, scrapper is at right
too, in the trailer "its on", when sam and megan run after starscream, look the hand of sam, that right, then he has broke him left hand

Bay is getting us more and more excited each and every day :up:

Michael Bay said that he hated how trailers for some film pretty much show you the entire movie.

He's doing a great job building the hype.

hum what news,

ravage scene, has now a black smoke behind him
the fallen scene with autobot was now surcharged :(
devastator combine, was false , need to turn over the shot, scrapper is at right
too, in the trailer "its on", when sam and megan run after starscream, look the hand of sam, that right, then he has broke him left hand
Some people just have nothing better to do that try to tear something down.

The clip where it shows the Fallen teleporting, it looks like they just added all the robots into the scene because in the trailers all you see is the Fallen.

^Is it just me, or does Prime severly done in in that scene, I think at that point he is severly injured.

Can sumone hook Downloads up PLEASE.......of these Tv spots Please......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"