U.K. May Ban Fat Men From Going Shirtless

Badger

Side-Kick my Ass!
Reaction score
http://www.globalpulse.net/sidenotes/index.php#a000244

Daily Mail Permalink | 26 Jul 2006 @ 19:56
The sight of overweight, middle-aged men showing their bellies and man boobs during a recent heat wave has enraged a city councilor of a London suburb. If he has his way, men and women would be barred from taking their shirt off in and near the city center. Police would have the power to remove shirtless, "anti-social" residents.:eek:

If the US did that, 82% of the beach would have shirts on. :(

Wasn't there already a thread about this?

DOG LIPS said:

Let's make a law for fat woman to stay fully clothed at the beach while we're at it too.

Screw that,ban fat women from wearing shirts that reveal belly button and wearing bikinis. :mad: :down

That's make a law that fat people can't leave their house.

I went to a waterpark over the summer, all the kids were fat. There seemed to be no shame either.
tsk.

That's why I wear a shirt everywhere I go.
"Dude, why are you wearing a shirt in the pool?"
"Because I have f@%&ing shame."

BadgerPhil said:
The sight of overweight, middle-aged men showing their bellies and man boobs during a recent heat wave has enraged a city councilor of a London suburb. If he has his way, men and women would be barred from taking their shirt off in and near the city center. Police would have the power to remove shirtless, "anti-social" residents.:eek:

I'm all for fat people in general having to fully clothe themselves but . . . .

Since this political 'genius' didn't specify, tomorrow, the global pulse will have some fat guy filing a counter-suit under the charge of racial bias; it will claim that pleasantly plump men have just as much a right to airing their man-boobs out as fat chicks currently do.

A law like this would never pass in the States. :(

Ban fat women from thongs, tube tops, belly shirts,etc

I was thinking more along the lines of existence but,

tomato - tomata I guess.

BadgerPhil said:
http://www.globalpulse.net/sidenotes/index.php#a000244

Daily Mail Permalink | 26 Jul 2006 @ 19:56

Good, less sightings of man-milkers in the world.

:up:

Carter said:
Ban fat women from thongs, tube tops, belly shirts,etc
The "No Fat Chicks" Act of 2007 as issued by the 110th Congress.

One can only dream.

fat asses shoud be banned from all social recreation centers, especially clubs, and strip clubs.

ShadowBoxing said:
The "No Fat Chicks" Act of 2007 as issued by the 110th Congress.

One can only dream.

You have my support, i'm sure Peter Griffin also supports you.

:up:

I was GIANT fat, now I'm just chubby. And that's a pretty stupid law. Silly U.K. They probably have nothing more important to think about.

DOG LIPS said:
Shirtless fat guys, or fat guys in soaked t's, pick your poison.:(

Mee said:
Shirtless fat guys, or fat guys in soaked t's, pick your poison.:(

At least you don't have to look at wet chest hair and moles.

Jourmugand said:
Ban fat people from doing anything.Period.
But how would those of us trying to lose weight, you know, lose weight?

Lol. All the talk about fat guys in a shirts. Whenever I was a senior I was prolly a good 30-40 pounds over weight. So whenever school first started, I wore a tight little yellow tshirt with freshmen scribbled on the front. I was sent home and was told to change. So I came back without a shirt on and was suspended for the first week. :up:

Batty for Bats! said:
Lol. All the talk about fat guys in a shirts. Whenever I was a senior I was prolly a good 30-40 pounds over weight.

And now, you are...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"