• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Ubisoft takes over Driver

GoldenAgeHero said:
no they have complete rights to the franchise, they bought it.
So? they might still hire the developer, I mean reflections have made all the other Driver games even the good ones.
I couldn't read the article though:(

Ugh, Driver 1 was an awesome game on the PC. For some reason they took the awesome music out of the PS version, but oh well.

Beating the tutorial (required, of course) was the most incredibly hard thing I ever had to do, and I beat Breakdown. Of course, the game was well worth it. I loved the campaign. I've been meaning to replay it for a while now.

Good going, Ubi. Just keep the focus on great driving missions and forget the GTA-garbage. Nobody liked the game ending when your car died, but don't make a car-centric series into a soulless GTA clone.

Bring back the disco-funk, too. No licensed tracks.

Ugh, Driver 1 was an awesome game on the PC. For some reason they took the awesome music out of the PS version, but oh well.

Beating the tutorial (required, of course) was the most incredibly hard thing I ever had to do, and I beat Breakdown. Of course, the game was well worth it. I loved the campaign. I've been meaning to replay it for a while now.

Good going, Ubi. Just keep the focus on great driving missions and forget the GTA-garbage. Nobody liked the game ending when your car died, but don't make a car-centric series into a soulless GTA clone.

If Ubi could do to Driver what it did to PoP than they've got my full support. That and I'm a big Rayman fan

WhatsHisFace said:

THE GOOD NEWS IS, THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY DO WORSE THAN THE LAST 2 GAMES. :down:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"