UK Air Times And Dates.

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
as any of you living in the UK will know January is the time of year we start getting new seasons of our favourite shows so I thought a thread devoted to letting people know when these programs start might be of use. Shows That Have already started are in red.

The Big Bang Theory Series 1 Feb, 4th 22:00 C4

Skins Series 2 New Airdate (Was delayed) Feb, 11th 22:00 E4

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles Feb, 21st 22:00 Virgin 1

Shameless Jan,1st 22:10 C4

Damages Jan, 6th 22:20 BBC1

Mistresses Jan. 8th 21:00 BBC1

Moving Wallpaper Jan, 10th 21:00 ITV1

Echo Beach Jan, 10th 21:30 ITV1

Never Better Jan, 10th 22:00 BBC2

Primeval Jan,12th 19:00 ITV1

Torchwood Jan,16th 21:00 BBC2

Ashes To Ashes Feb, 7th 21:00 BBC1

you will have to forgive the lack of grammar also if there are any request I will attempt to find out the air date for you

Smallville season 7
Lost season 4
Heroes season 2:woot:

although there has been no official date set for those three programs the details given have been

Smallville - early 2008 airing on E4 sunday nights as usual
Lost - will continue to air on Sky One 2008
Heroes - will air on BBC1 and BBC2 summer 2008

sadly the majority of networks avoid confirming dates until the last minute which usually means 1 month before airing

although there has been no official date set for those three programs the details given have been

Smallville - early 2008 airing on E4 sunday nights as usual
Lost - will continue to air on Sky One 2008

sadly the majority of networks avoid confirming dates until the last minute which usually means 1 month before airing
Now that's a kick in the balls.:csad:

At least Smallville starts early, unlike last year when it started late 2007:huh:

as any of you living in the UK will know January is the time of year we start getting new seasons of our favourite shows so I thought a thread devoted to letting people know when these programs start might be of use.

Shameless Jan,1st 22:10 C4

Damages Jan, 6th 22:20 BBC1

Mistresses Jan. 8th 21:00 BBC1

Fairy Tales Jan, 10th 21:00 BBC1

Moving Wallpaper Jan, 10th 21:00 ITV1

Echo Beach Jan, 10th 21:30 ITV1

Never Better Jan, 10th 22:00 BBC2

Primeval Jan,12th 19:00 ITV1

Torchwood Jan,16th 21:00 BBC2

you will have to forgive the lack of grammar also if there are any request I will attempt to find out the air date for you

I've only heard of 3 of them and only 2 are worth mentioning:o

Lost starts Feb like someone said so yeah!

I read Heroes would start this month on BBC2 but im wrong, well this SUCKS damn them and damn Sci Fi for losing out to BBC.

smallville won't start till until they've finished showing season 6 on terrestrial tv first.

they've recently just started that but they seem to be showing about 2 eps a week so it should happen fairly quickly

well duh the actor nick holt has been signed on for 10 episodes this year

I love Skins. The trailer is so creepy. I've only seen the episodes online and I am praying the send this to the US during the writers strike.

TONY is alive.:o

and although its possible there is a goo chance they will have them same problem as they did with shameless the networks were unwilling to buy the episodes just the format *which C4 refused to sell* as the episodes are to risqué

That's typical BBC for you... they're the reason why it took so long for the DVDs to be released over here too, SciFi showed the entire season, then the BBC got the rights to it and just like that everything was messed up.

Thankfully there is a thing called piracy which allows me to watch my favourite shows the day after they air in the US... and they wonder why it exists

no.
My flatmate was watching the football

I did, I liked it, saw the little twist coming at the end, I just hope it doesn't take too long to get back to the real world.
But I enjoyed it still :D

Oh the Terminator Sarah Conner show starts Febuary 21st on Virgin 1 I will set that up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"