Reaction score
Who would win the following fights?

-Ultimate Hulk VS Solomon Grundy

-Ultimate Abomination VS Hellgrammite

Symbioted Hulk said:
Ive got a better matchup:

1.Ultimate Hulk VS Superman
2.Ultimate Abomination VS Doomsday
Those are horrible matchups since Ultimate Hulk and Abomination's power levels are WAY lower than 616 Hulk. Superman and Doomsday wouldn't even be challenged.

In what comic does Ultimate Abomination make an appearence.

DACMAN said:
In what comic does Ultimate Abomination make an appearence.

I'm guessing in Ultimate Hulk? Sorry I never read one of them :p

Is there an Ultimate HULK comic? I missed it!?

Thanks. That's what I was asking. If he had his own book now or not. That's bunk. He needs his own Ultimate book.

I can help you out, DACMAN.

Ultimate Abomination makes his first appearance in Ultimates2 #9, and also appears in #'s10 and 11. He doesn't really do anything until 11 though, and even then it's not much. #12 is coming out pretty soon and he'll probably get an awesome fight in there though.

For some good Ultimate Hulk action I would look into the Ultimates vol. 1 HC. Awesome writing and art, IMO. Keep in mind Ultimate Hulk is much different than 616 Hulk, so you might not like the Ultimate version.

I would also check out the Ultimates2 run. Hulk isn't really in it that much until the very end (There are 12 issues and the last one is coming out pretty soon).

I also recommend tracking down the first two issues of Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine. It was pretty badass, but then the issues simply ceased to come out.

Hope that helped.

Thanks. I have been pretty up to date on what's going on in Ultimates. As far as Ultimates 2 I couldn't say. I was just confused on whether the HULK had his own ongoing Ultimate book.

:( Nope.

I'm hoping that the rest of the UH vs. Wolvie mini comes out soon. Maybe if it does really well (I think it was doing really well actually) we will get a cool Ultimate Hulk ongoing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"