The ULTIMATE vs thread

oregondude

Sidekick
Reaction score
If the Ultimate Univers met his 616 Universe counterpart and had to fight for whatever lamely written reason, who would win? Now let's avoid the obvious 616 Spider-Man beats the snot out of Ultimate Spider-Man.

How about Captain America vs Ultiimate Cap ? At first I would say Ultimate Cap as he took on Giant Man and Hulk, coming out on top both times. Anubis mentioned that 616 CAP took ons ome Asgardians, so that makes me wonder.

Ultimate Hulk vs Hulk

Ultimate X-Men vs X-Men

Ultimate Thing vs. 616 Thing

I think this would be a good matchup. Ultimate Ben Grimm has shown some pretty immense strength so far.

Oy, Flame fest just waiting to happen. :rolleyes:

Ultimate Doom versus 616 Doom.

Bah! Ultimate power is the ultimate destiny of 616 Doom! Ult. Doom is juat a pretenderto the throne. Huge disadvantage: NO DOOMBOTS. And his name actually sounds much sillier.

Pretty much everyone in the 616 is more powerful than they're Ultimate counterparts. The ultimate thats more powerful that I can think of is Collossus.

What about Ultimate Green Goblin/Norman Osborn vs 616 Green Goblin/Norman Osborn?

xfan said:
who made your avvy, oregondude

I have no idea, a buddy emailed it to me saying how cool it was, I agreed and used it. He saw it on some art website or something?

I had to cut some frames off to get it to fit, whoever did this did a great job, the whole file is even better to see.

jaydawg said:
Pretty much everyone in the 616 is more powerful than they're Ultimate counterparts. The ultimate thats more powerful that I can think of is Collossus.

BUt Ultimaste Colossuss is a BIG homoz!!1

Millar said he (Colossus) wasn't gay, but that he's got a HUGE crush on Wolvie. I don't understand...

oregondude said:
If the Ultimate Univers met his 616 Universe counterpart and had to fight for whatever lamely written reason, who would win? Now let's avoid the obvious 616 Spider-Man beats the snot out of Ultimate Spider-Man.

How about Captain America vs Ultiimate Cap ? At first I would say Ultimate Cap as he took on Giant Man and Hulk, coming out on top both times. Anubis mentioned that 616 CAP took ons ome Asgardians, so that makes me wonder.

Ultimate Hulk vs Hulk

Ultimate X-Men vs X-Men
The Ultimate Hulk is only at 50 tons and can't get stronger as the savage Hulk is class 100 with strength increases to possibly infinite, so Ult. Hulk really should be nothing compared to regular savage Hulk.

I dont know I have the feeling this has been done before.

rigel7soldiers said:
Millar said he (Colossus) wasn't gay, but that he's got a HUGE crush on Wolvie. I don't understand...

Millar's true feelings coming out, he LOVES Hugh jackman!!!

Here's my scenario:

The Avengers and The Ultimates get together for a coctail party. All goes well. 616Iron Man is talking to UltimateIron Man about the dangers of alchohol abuse. UltimateWasp is in shock due to finding out that her counterpart is not only back together with Hank, but she's white. 616Spiderman is anoying the hell out of UltimateBlack Widow. 616Wolverine is comenting on how UltimateScarlet Witch and UltimateQuicksilver are very.....close. Everything is ****s and giggles. Until the two Captain Americas start swaping war stories.

616Cap describes all of The Avenger's missions from the first apearance of Kang to dissasembeled. Then it's UltimateCap's turn. At first, everything is fine. He talks about the battle with The Hulk. He talks about the Skrull invasion. Standard superhero stuff. But then he gets to Banner's exicution. And when they took Thor down. And their invasion of Iraq. Now, the Iraq part pisses 616Cap of. Even in WWII, 616Cap never saw himself as the U.S. government's personal invasion force. He saved lives. That's it. But then there was what happened to UltimateBanner and UltimateThor. If 616Banner had been sentanced to death, 616Cap and the rest of The Avengers would have fought tooth and nail to save his life. They wouldn't have let it slide. And then there was Thor. 616Thor was like a brother to 616Cap. If he had been given direct orders from the president of the United States himself to bring in 616Thor, 616Cap, one of the most patriotic men on the planet, would have told the president to go **** himself. Add to the fact that 616Thor recently died a hero, 616Cap was rightfully pissed.

616Cap said "How could you do that? How could you betray Thor?" UltimateCap said "I had orders." 616Cap said "That is an excuse used by cowards." They argue back and forth until UltimateCap decks 616Cap. The battle insues. They trade blows, dodges, and blocks for the better part of 20 minutes. While 616Cap's superhuman strength is quite impressive, UltimateCap is still twice as strong. However, 616Cap is faster, a better hand to hand combatant, has about ten years of experiance on his Ultimate counerpart, and has a much stronger sheild. After ducking a heavy blow from Ultimate Cap, 616Cap shoots upward, strikeing the bottom of UltimateCap's chin with the edge of his sheild. Hard.

616Cap stood over his fallen counterpart and said "America isn't about war. America isn't about following orders blindly. America isn't about who's gun is bigger. America is about freedom, kindness, compasion, equality, and loyalty. America was built on good, strong morals. Thoes morals may sometimes be forgotten in the money, greed, and burocrocy. But it can never be forgotten by the people. You don't deserve to call yourself Captain America." 616Cap then goes off to bang whatever hot secret agent chick he's dateing this month.

THE END

Ah...and today in English 101 we will discuss the elements of story plots. Above we have an example of an "inciting incident". Let's watcht the rising action, shall we?

sun_down said:
Ah...and today in English 101 we will discuss the elements of story plots. Above we have an example of an "inciting incident". Let's watcht the rising action, shall we?

uuuuhhhhh.......thanks?

lupus27 said:
Here's my scenario:

Add to the fact that 616Thor recently died a hero, 616Cap was rightfully pissed.

Hold the phone. Thor died? What happened and what writer did that?

oregondude said:
I have no idea, a buddy emailed it to me saying how cool it was, I agreed and used it. He saw it on some art website or something?

I had to cut some frames off to get it to fit, whoever did this did a great job, the whole file is even better to see.
cool :up: can i see the whole file?

what do you mean addie? email address?

I haven't read comics in years and want to get back into it. I do not understand all this Ultimate superhero's. Are they totally different stories? or are they the superheroes at their full potential?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"