Underworld:blood run

sabetoonth

Where You Get Those Eyes?
Reaction score
RPG Application
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master:sabetoonth
Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.)
And if so, what is your screenname?:
ive got yahoo and gmail chat, and a skype, names sabetoonth there too
Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: i am at the moment the only game master
How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: i see myself at the moment as GM, with B-man, with ongoing play
Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a
paragraph or longer). based ont he films starring kate beckinsale scott speedman and bill nighy, the world is not
as humans see it, there are htings that go bump in the night, vampires and werewolves, for centuries a war has
raged between the two species recenlty events have unfolded that have hcanged the underworld forever, viktor,
a vampire elder has been slain by the death dealer selene and her new lover, micheal corvin, human descendant
of alexander corvinus, and a hybrid, both vampire and lycan, but stronger then both. amelia another elder, and the vampire
council have been slain by lycans. and marcuz, the first vampire, has become a hybrid yet was also slain by selene, who had fed
on the blood of alexander corvinus, mortally wounded by his son marcus. marcus' brother william, the first lycan,
was killed by his distnat relative, micheal corvin. selene can now walk in the light, and the future of both species is uncertain.
LIMITATIONS:noteveryone can be a hybrid, mostly becuase you have to be descended from alexander corvinus, a 5th centruy warlord,
then you have to be a carrier for the "Corvinus Strain" the mutated plaugue that ade alexander the first immortal.
micheal is the only known surviving carrierm though not much is known about his immediate family(wink wink, dont get
carried away kids though itd only be a parent and a child that would be carriers)
WHAT I HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH: with this RPG i want to give fans and people interested a chance to fire off some rounds
at the other species, make deals, break them, conive and scheme their way as far as they can, or jsut kill stuff, but
but even the death dealers, just simple soldiers, can find themselves in a big mess that unravels others plans.
What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): this RPG will bring an action/horror
game, combineing the two genres of movies, something i dont think the hype has, also a litle change up from the usual
comics RPGs and scifi ones.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose:UNDERWORLD:BLOOD RUN
Example Of Characters Application:
Players Screenname
Name: Alistar Denovan
Age: born 613 AD, he appears to be about 32 or slightly older.
Species: Lycanthropus lupus felis
Physical Traits: 6"1", 260 lbs, brown, red, average, cacausian, buzzcut and mutton chops with a goatee and soul
patch
Appearance: t-shirt usually black, usa army coat gren camo,jeans.combat boots, and the occasioanl pair of leather
gloves
Personality: violent abused as a child hes found a way to unleash his inner demons upon world after becoming a lycan
when enraged he immediatly transforms into his lycan state and "solves" the problem, however, he is also a loyal
soldier whenn charged with a duty he ggoes to the ends of the earth to complete it, puttig eveyrone else involved
in danger, no matter the species or disposition.
Background: born early in the year 613 to human parents Alistar was abused as a child physically by his father.
these beatings casued an intense hatred for humananity brewed inside the young boy. when his family was attacked
for supposedly hiding lycans the boy ran and hide resulting in his survival. the lycans they had indeed been hiding,
took the boy with them, he was turned into a lycan soon afterwards upon request having seen the destructive abilities
of the lycans first hand. he took an imediate liking to lucian, when the new world was discovered, lucian hand picked
Alistar to lead the war in the new world, given full command of the lycans in the western hemisphere, second only to
lucain. over the centuries alistar fought in the french and indian war, the american revolution, and the war of 1812.
after the war of 1812 Denovan moved out west spreading the lycanthropy virus to the natives and frontiersman. upon
hearing of the death of lucian, alistar returns to europe to do any good he can in the war, even with the destruction
the old world coven of vampires.

Weapons: his bare hands, and a pair of colt pythons he favors over using any other weapon.

Extra info: Anything extra you want to let everyone know.
-----
Character Races within RPG (if Applicable):
VAMPIRES
LYCANS
HYBRIDS

Player's Screename:
Name: self explanitory
Species: Lycan, vampire,hybrid(pick one)
Physical Traits: height, weight, eyes color, red color, build, skin, hair cut and style of any facial hair
Appearance: regular dress for your character
Personality: how does your character interact with others? do they have any...problems?
History:what has already happened to your character?

Weapons: weapon(s) of choice, be specific

no underworld fans here on the RPG forum?

Players Username:
Name: self explanitory
Species: Lycan, vampire hybrid
Physical Traits: height, weight, eyes color, red color, build, skin, hair cut and style of any facial hair
Appearance: regular dress for your character
Personality: how does your character interact with others? do they have any...problems?
History:what has already happened to your character?

Weapons: weapon(s) of choice, be specific

theres the empty app

Dude, I think you may have the wrong audience for a game like that here. Like I said the first time around, single-franchise RPGs rarely survive on the Hype, especially when they're not comic-based. Hell, even the Star Trek and Star Wars games survive on sheer force of will.

well uhmm, idk were else to put it, oh well, maybe itll get attention some time else, i was tryin not only the unnderworld fans, butt he horror and action fans too, oh well didnt work, but it was a lesson in gettin one to at elast this stage

I love Underworld just I have no desire to play in an RPG for it.

ghostbusters.jpg

...I've been waiting for months to use that.

fair enough, maybe if i could fine tune it to play better or soemhtign or jsut let it die

I'd say let it die. The concept is decent, and the franchise isn't a terrible one, but there just isn't really any interest for it.

yeah thats what im gonna do, i actually even had soem friedns fill out the apps jsut to test them and see how good they were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"