VoiceAge responsible for Resistance Fall of Man voice clarity

Zenien

Reaction score
Wondering why the online audio in Resistance: Fall of man works so well? Sony tapped VoiceAge Corporation to enhance the online audio. VoiceAge technology is said to "dramatically enhance voice communications" by allowing for greater clarity and a more dynamic range.

"VoiceAge is proud to contribute to the impressive realism of playing Resistance: Fall of Man on the PS3 online with many other players -- with this added capability Insomniac Games and Sony Computer Entertainment America are poised to deliver an unmatched game-playing experience," said Laurent Amar, President of VoiceAge. "People are essentially social beings with a strong attraction for teaming and communicating. Therefore, the addition of reliable and high quality voice to online multi- player experiences will enhance the naturalness of communication between the players."

VoiceAge hopes other companies will see the improvements in Resistance and make use of the technology. Of course, that will come at a price, so it's uncertain how many publishers will spend the extra dimes for better online audio

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/747/747066p1.html

Wow, that's great and amazing information.

:o

GAH creates threads because he is creepy and wants to hear other people talk about the sex he'll never have.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Can we put this in my thread? :D

Sorry about that I like totally didn't click, go ahead. :confused:

Sweet :up: So you can hear the other three people using the PSNetwork really well then :up:

Mentok said:
Sweet :up: So you can hear the other three people using the PSNetwork really well then :up:

Only if they're in the same game as you. ;)

Is your primary function lately making pointless threads that nobody, and I repeat nobody begins to give a flying **** about?

Jeez Extro, you're getting on everyone's bad side. :p

Zenien said:
Hush little baby don't you cry....

That's cute Zen, real cute. Coming from the 'baby' that has gotten almost every thread you deem 'anti-PS3' closed yet far!

Great job mulling over that one. :whatever:

You can ask the mods little guy, I had nothing to do with it. Serious; ask the mods.

I don't think you will, instead you're probably going to just sit back and convince yourself that I got those threads closed so you can continue to popst a :rolleyes: and back yourself into a preconcieved corner in yur perceptio of the people around you because that is most comfortable and convenient. I don't even know under what grounds they would be closed but I never once asked a mod about it.

So prove me wrong.

Zenien said:
You can ask the mods little guy, I had nothing to do with it. Serious; ask the mods.

I don't think you will, instead you're probably going to just sit back and convince yourself that I got those threads closed so you can continue to popst a :rolleyes: and back yourself into a preconcieved corner in yur perceptio of the people around you because that is most comfortable and convenient. I don't even know under what grounds they would be closed but I never once asked a mod about it.

So prove me wrong.

I fail to see who else in this forum would get those threads closed. But I'll humour you and ask once I see 'em.

No serious, like ask them, I had nothing to do with it. I was a thread going in the proper place Nazi for a while but that worked both ways. I wouldn't get those threads closed because that would be pointless and it's good that things like that get visibility (just not like sensationalism but even if they were I have no clue how that would get them closed, maybe we could have gotten a little sticky explaining why they were closed). :confused:

Blas got 4 days probation :(

I know how it feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"