Void v.2.0

roni14

The one and only
Reaction score
I am fourteen years old, and hope one day to pencil for Marvel comics. This comic, Void v.2.0 is my brainchild. It was originally conceived in the second half of 2005, I was thirteen-and-a-half. When I first bought the book Comics Crash Course, by Vince Giarrano was when she was created. I had done work with comics before, however, but nothing like this. At the time I was in eighth grade, and now I am in ninth. I created an 8 page comic telling Void's origin, and you may read a one page compilation of her origin in the Void v.2.0 gallery. I would post the rest, but I have just come across the knowledge that one of my characters may infringe on the copyright of Marvel comic's Pyro. (At the time I had no idea). The comic also leaves the reader at a cliffhanger that was never properly, or publicly ended. For a while I dropped the comic, and recently decided to remake the comic, but five years later, so I can work with her, without the binds of retelling her origin. You can read my web comic here, and here.
1171677986_7HVDh_S8pt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"