walmart says it has both novelizations!!!!

I bought the X2 DVD a week early at Super Wal-Mart. It was probably a stocking mistake but I grabbed a copy before they realized their error. :)

I went to mine....it had arrived but they aren't supposed to sell it until the release date and aren't going to sell it in advance.

PikaZeroX said:
The only spoiler I willingly want to know is Cyclops' fate, everything else I try to be surprised for.

in the junior novel he dies, just read it in another thread

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Here we have Wal-Mart...but i never saw comic books there.

it is but i cant help but think that he is sooo a goner. and the only reason we think he isnt is because they keep throwing us info to not piss us off. but i dont mind his death. dont know why... just dont

i called my local walmart they are like x what?
so they went looking on the shelves and were like sorry
:(
anybody got lucky

Speedball seems very confused about what actually happens in the junior novel and scanned the book really hastily.

I want scans of the photos in the middle of Junior Novel. I will scan it if I buy it

TromaFreak64 said:
I went to mine....it had arrived but they aren't supposed to sell it until the release date and aren't going to sell it in advance.
offer to give the walmart guy a big tip :up:

oh the phone with my local walmart right now... I'll see if it's for sale now. if so, I get off at 2pm EST. I'll be going to get it.

God, I had the worst phone experience with Wal-mart.

By now Wall Mart is sending a company email around warning for X crazed fans :p

Roma said:
By now Wall Mart is sending a company email around warning for X crazed fans :p

You know all those crazed X-fans you hear about in those e-mails...?

I'm the worst one.

:p

So she won't take the Cure Aiden????
Thank you..you made my day thank you :)

No, she'll be persuaded by Warren to go to Alcatraz thus explaining their absence at the start but that's just my theory but I can certainly see it panning out that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"