Warner Bros. Offers ‘Watchmen’ Coupon in 7 Catalog Titles

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
http://homemediamagazine.com/product-news/warner-offers-watchmen-coupon-7-catalog-titles-14505

Warner Bros. is stepping up its promotional campaign for the upcoming superhero movie Watchmen by offering discount coupons in seven catalog titles.

The coupons, good for $7.50 off a theater admission ticket, will be included in Warner Home Video’s 300, Catwoman, Constantine, Troy and the individual films of the “Matrix” trilogy. The repromoted DVD titles of the ticket deal street Feb. 24 at $19.96 each.

The coupon also will be available in the previously announced Watchmen: The Complete Motion Comic that streets March 3 on DVD and Blu-ray Disc.

Watchmen, directed by Zack Snyder, who also directed 300, opens March 6. The coupons expire March 28

I can't imagine there is any crossover whatsover in the type of person that would buy Catwoman and DVD, and the kind that would enjoy Watchmen. Mostly because I can't imagine that anyone would buy Catwoman on DVD.

I already own 300, Catwoman and Constantine both sucked, and I already own the first two Matrix movies that matter.

Will the Motion Comic be available on any of the Super-Edition DVDs of the movie?

Constantine DVD's only cost 6 bucks here. . . I'm guessing they're going to stay couponless though.

I already own 300, Catwoman and Constantine both sucked, and I already own the first two Matrix movies that matter.

Will the Motion Comic be available on any of the Super-Edition DVDs of the movie?

yes, read the 3rd mini paragraph

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"