Welcome to 30k City...

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in the early days of the Hype, hitting post milestones was a thing to be celebrated within our (then) small community... we needed 5000 posts to get a custom title (which took me 2 years to achieve), and once you hit 5 digits in your post count, it was really something.

And today, a little over 94 months since I joined the Hype, I am now typing my 30 000th post... something I didn't think I'd ever see (who could imagine still posting at one board for close to 8 years :wow: :csad: ), yet when I look at the rankings, I'm 39th when it comes to total posts, and I've been here longer than the first 38... some of whom have only been here a fraction of the time I have.

Nonetheless, I am patting myself on the back for this pathetic accomplishment, and I hope than many of my long time Hype dysfunctional family members can join me for a glass of imaginary ale and hope for another 8 years (or another 30 000 posts, whichever comes first) of nonsensical banter with the occasional pinch of insight mixed in with a 3/4 cup of sarcasm and a teaspoon of humour/delight.

Cheers...

Mike :batty:

:yay:

I think to reach 30,000 posts in any amount of time is something of an achievement when it comes to meassage boards. Congrats to you sir.

Congrats Themanofbat.

Darn, 560 posts ago I forgot to make my "Yay! I have 45,000 posts!" thread. :huh:

At 37.01 posts per day, you can make your 50k thread on August 1st, 2008...

The posts per day is meaningless, as it just takes the number of posts you have and then looks at how many days you've been a member.

Because I quit posting for something like 3 weeks, and now I'm down to like 7 or 8 posts a day, (this is my ninth post today and I'm off in 26 minutes), but the fact that I used to post 40 or 50 times a day jacks it up.

tmyk.jpg

05-05-29_starwars3.jpg

That is truly amazing. It's hard to imagine it's even possible... And yet it is!

Kudos to you for sticking with SHH for so long. *makes you a pie* :D

The posts per day is meaningless, as it just takes the number of posts you have and then looks at how many days you've been a member.

Because I quit posting for something like 3 weeks, and now I'm down to like 7 or 8 posts a day, (this is my ninth post today and I'm off in 26 minutes), but the fact that I used to post 40 or 50 times a day jacks it up.

tmyk.jpg

The fact that you only post 7 or 8 times a day makes your 37.01 posts per day average really sad...

:csad: :csad: :csad:

That is truly amazing. It's hard to imagine it's even possible... And yet it is!

Kudos to you for sticking with SHH for so long. *makes you a pie* :D

Thanks... I like pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"