Well...barring any unexpected developments...I'M A NEW HOME OWNER COME JUNE 19TH!!!!!

guitarsingerguy

Who am I?
Reaction score
Yep! Wife and I just went under contract for our first home! We're in Louisiana where the housing market is actually up. I feel really lucky. My wife adores the place, and our credit is immaculate, so we got a ******ed rate. Also with the $8000 first time home buyers tax credit we really couldn't say no. I'm trying not to get too excited, but I gotta say...it's really hard. :p

Our house is on sale right now. Someone is checking it out tomorrow.

*rubs off you for luck*

Oh come on people! I know I don't post here ANYWHERE NEAR as much as I used to, but I NEED SOME HAPPINESS AND JOY FLOWING MY WAY FROM YOU GUYS AND GALS!!!! DEFINITELY NEED SOME FUNG SHEI RIGHT NOW!!! :p Eh...maybe I'm just needy. :(

Haven't seen you around in a while!

The reason this thread isn't getting posts is probably because the n00bs have no idea who you are, unfortunately.

Congratulations. I once owned a house, with my ex, who is a dirty dirty tramp, but lets not speak of such things. I'm happy for you man MUST BE NICE FOR LIFE TO BE GOING SO WELL FOR YOU!!!!!

I want to die

Congratulations. I once owned a house, with my ex, who is a dirty dirty tramp, but lets not speak of such things. I'm happy for you man MUST BE NICE FOR LIFE TO BE GOING SO WELL FOR YOU!!!!!

I want to die
Lawl. :up:

Congrats!!!
My wife and are closing on our first house on the 25th. It's a great feeling.

my family is also getting ready to buy a home as well by next year
we are trying to get a 4 bedroom house

Haven't seen you around in a while!

The reason this thread isn't getting posts is probably because the n00bs have no idea who you are, unfortunately.

I know....real world has gotten WAYYYYYYY into my SHH time. It sucks so bad. I gotta say I miss you guys.

Man, where's DBella, jag, Erz, CLee and the gang when you need 'em? They too busy off banning folks still? :p

Congratulations. You're officially in debt.

Unexpected Development? Now you're a woman, your wife is a manatee, and ALL The clothes from Batman and Robin have nipples, including Alfred's suit. How's THAT for unexpected?

That said, Congrats!!

Unexpected Development? Now you're a woman, your wife is a manatee, and ALL The clothes from Batman and Robin have nipples, including Alfred's suit. How's THAT for unexpected?

That said, Congrats!!

Those aren't unexpected...those were written into the contract. :confused:

Congratulations - just make sure you buy into a fixed rate or at least get a cap on your interest rate. They can only go up.

Congrats. Hopefully no private mortgage insurance, right? That's a killer. I'm looking to refinance my house for the second time thanks to the lower interest rates compared to what I locked in back in 1/2007.

It's pretty exciting until you realize how much stuff you have to pack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"